Program Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Enterprise Community Partners Inc Columbia
Enterprise Community Partners Inc Columbia urgently required following position for Program Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Program Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Enterprise Community Partners Inc Columbia Jobs Details:
Enterprise is a proven and powerful nonprofit that improves communities and people’s lives by making well-designed homes affordable. The Knowledge, Impact and Strategy (KIS) department at Enterprise drives knowledge building at Enterprise and across the affordable housing industry, uses data to inform community development strategies, and demonstrates the impact of Enterprise’s work in communities across the country. As part of these efforts, Enterprise recently launched the Opportunity360 platform – an innovative platform designed to provide actionable intelligence for community partners engaged in building inclusive, well-designed communities
The KIS team is seeking an Program Analyst who will help us demonstrate the impact of Enterprise and our partners through performance measurement, impact assessment and program evaluation using both quantitative and qualitative data sources. This includes support of Enterprise’s performance measurement efforts to track metrics against Enterprise’s organizational goals and demonstrate impact, as well as contributing to the design and implementation of program evaluations and impact assessments. The Program Analyst will engage with both internal and external stakeholders, contribute to project scoping and design, provide technical and advisory support on projects, and create reports and other deliverables.
The Program Analyst will have the opportunity to work in a supportive and collaborative environment where individual contributions to projects are valued and team members are encouraged to develop and practice new skills. In addition, Enterprise has a deep commitment to advancing diversity, equity and inclusion as both a process and an outcome. Our goal is to become a model organization in demonstrating our commitment to all dimensions of diversity, equity and inclusion. We value the contributions and perspectives of all identities and cultures across race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, socio/economic status, religion, dis/ability, citizenship and age, for instance, and which represent our workforce and communities. We actively seek to increase the diversity of our workforce, which enhances our potential to realize our organizational mission and address the needs of the diverse communities we serve and support.Job Responsibilities
Job Responsibilities for the Program Analyst include, but are not limited to:
- Advancing Enterprise’s performance measurement efforts by contributing to the development and implementation of performance metrics that enable Enterprise to measure progress towards our goals and demonstrate the impact of our work, including creating an annual report summarizing Enterprise’s results and the impact of our work.
- Analyzing and demonstrating the impact of Enterprise and our partners by taking a lead role in designing and implementing analyses that evaluate trends in neighborhood conditions and investigate the impact of project- and portfolio-level housing and community development investments. This includes development of reports and tools to communicate findings to a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Supporting Enterprise’s strategic efforts by helping to connect an outcomes-focused strategy to our performance measurement approach.
- Contributing to program evaluation efforts across Enterprise, including providing technical assistance and support in scoping, designing and executing program evaluations and impact assessments.
- Support efforts to share finding and best practices to build the evidence base and cross-sectoral support for our work.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5 years of relevant experience or a master’s degree with 2-3 years of relevant experience. Relevant areas of expertise include an emphasis in evaluation, organizational performance measurement, research methods, city planning, public policy, community development, affordable housing, public policy, government, or nonprofit management.
- Experience helping organizations understand impact using key performance indicators and outcome-based metrics.
- Ability to assist with scoping, data collection, analysis and interpretation of findings on research projects, impact assessments and program evaluations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Experience creating deliverables and written reports for a variety of audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects at once.
- Demonstrated interest in affordable housing and the impact that community development programs have on creating equitable and sustainable communities. Experience with community development programs or civic engagement is strongly desired.
- Previous experience supporting organizational diversity, equity and inclusion objectives is strongly desired.
- Must value working in a collaborative environment, and some experience working with virtual teams (colleagues across multiple offices) is desired.
- Demonstrated initiative, creative problem solving and willingness to develop new skills and knowledge.
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, is required. It is helpful to have experience with or a desire to learn advanced statistical and analysis software (e.g. R, Tableau, Geographic Information Systems, etc.).
To apply, please provide a cover letter and resume, along with two relevant writing samples where you were
the primary or sole contributor.