Materials Office Support Staff Jobs Vacancy in Blount Fine Foods Fall River
Blount Fine Foods Fall River urgently required following position for Materials Office Support Staff. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Materials Office Support Staff Jobs Vacancy in Blount Fine Foods Fall River Jobs Details:
Please apply directly at www.blountjobs.com.
Blount Fine Foods is a private, family owned company that has been in the food business since 1880. Our product Line includes refrigerated and frozen gourmet soups, side dishes and entrees for food service and retail. The Company, headquartered in Fall River, MA, is the largest producer of clam chowder in New England and the largest manufacturer of Lobster bisque in the country.
Summary: The Materials Support position is responsible for ensuring all incoming lots of ingredients are tracked promptly and accurately to the work order.
1.Organize previous day’s recipes by department, line and number.
2.Check email; flag anything that needs to be addressed. (Cancellations, inventory issues, etc.…)
3.Correct any inventory Logistics’ has a problem with.
4.Complete any recipes left by second shift.
5.Complete recipes corrected by materials inventory coordinator though out the course of the day.
6.Start previous day’s recipes.
7.Monitor packaging needs and relay any needs / changes / emergencies to S04 associate.
8.Monitor email for correspondence from logistics’ inventory coordinator.
9.Order early food list
10.Monitor email for schedule changes and next day’s firm schedule
11.Monitor email for R&D request, QA Micro request, packaging sample request and any add-on’s to schedule. Notify lead / supervisor of said request or schedule changes.
12.Print needs and deliveries when the next day’s production schedule is firm.
13.Send shortage report when the next day’s production schedule is firm.
14.Print schedule, time report, box list, raw material needs and packaging needs.
15.Arrange packaging and raw material list for following day’s production. Communicate said list to S04 associate as well as others in Packaging group.
16.Assist / correct any issues the line clerks, supervisors, managers, expediters might come across.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and data entry experience.
- The ability to verbally communicate in English; speaking and understanding spoken words.
- Data analysis, reporting, attention to details skills.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k with Company match and Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid time off including vacation, sick time and holidays
- Education Assistance Program
- Life Insurance and Short Term Disability
- Discounts on Blount products at Company retail location
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- data entry: 1 year (Required)
- inventory: 1 year (Required)
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift