Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Nfp Corp New York
Nfp Corp New York urgently required following position for Executive Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Nfp Corp New York Jobs Details:
The Executive Assistant is responsible for enhancing the executive's effectiveness by performing a wide variety of complex, diverse, sensitive and confidential administrative functions while providing overall gate-keeping and information management support.
Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Act as gatekeeper to Partner, understanding priorities in the organization
- Maintain heavy, complex and frequently changing calendar.
- Responsible for greeting clients, fielding phone calls, reviewing incoming mail, managing office supplies, ordering client gifts
- Coordinate all aspects of internal and external meetings including but not limited to confirming all meetings and appointments as directed by the Managing Partner, reserving meeting space, and preparing the conference room with audio-visual technology as needed.
- Arrange corporate travel including developing itineraries and agendas, booking transportation, and arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
- Facilitate all aspects of the meeting prep process, coordinating with all necessary departments to gather and compile appropriate materials that will lead to a successful meeting.
- Provide a bridge for smooth, accurate communication between the Partner’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support.
- Execute occasional marketing campaigns as directed by Managing Partner in conjunction with Marketing Department
- Manage Partner, Business and Strategic Solutions’ calendar and expenses and other Senior Level Management’s’ calendars when needed.
- Ensure data accuracy in company records by regularly and routinely updating business contacts, client and vendor information in company database and maintaining files according to company compliant procedures.
- Compile and modify presentations, spreadsheets, and other various documents at the Partner’s request.
- Handle all confidential business matters and works independently on special assignments.
- Handle personal matters as necessary.
- Provide miscellaneous administrative support to Managing Partner.
- Participate in regular departmental meetings and training and development sessions as directed.
Required Experience and Education:
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant supporting a Senior level executive
- Superior Microsoft office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Superior Calendar Management skills
Required Skill / Abilities
- Able to prioritize and operate proactively
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Should be able to adapt communication style to suit different audiences.
- Thorough, accurate and reliable when performing and completing job task
- Proactive approach to problem-solving, with strong decision-making capability
- Take personal responsibility for quickly and effectively resolving problems
- Manages time well to accomplish work tasks within established deadlines
- Relationship builder with the ability to navigate the organization and its resources
- Thinks beyond their own job tasks and considers the bigger picture and what’s best for internal partners and external client service delivery
- Keeps others informed on the status of assigned work
- The ability to work independently and multi-task
- Exceedingly well organized, flexible and able to prioritize in a fast paced environment