Inventory Specialist Shift Jobs Vacancy in Xpo Logistics Forest Park
Xpo Logistics Forest Park urgently required following position for Inventory Specialist Shift. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Inventory Specialist Shift Jobs Vacancy in Xpo Logistics Forest Park Jobs Details:
- Maintain accurate inventory counts
- Ensure quality assurance processes and procedures are followed
- Perform product counts
- Stage materials within designated areas, as needed
- Operate all necessary warehouse equipment and tools
- Utilize a warehouse management system to maintain appropriate work documents
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, with possible overtime as needed
- 1 year of experience in warehouse operations and/or inventory
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Lift up to 30 lbs. frequently and greater than 50 lbs. occasionally; may also move materials weighing up to 500 lbs. using wheeled carts
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.