Loaner Car Concierge Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Cavender Cadillac San Antonio
Cavender Cadillac San Antonio urgently required following position for Loaner Car Concierge Part Time. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Loaner Car Concierge Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Cavender Cadillac San Antonio Jobs Details:
Loaner Car Concierge
To maintain clean and safe work areas wherever necessary. Continually work as a team to accomplish a customer’s “Completely Satisfied” attitude. Greet or acknowledge every customer. Help fellow employees without being asked. If you see a piece of trash, pick it up and throw it away, and whatever it takes to get the job done and have satisfied customers.
We are looking for a great person to join our team as a part-time loaner car concierge. The hours for this position will be Monday - Friday from 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM and on Saturday from 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Discounts on products & services
- Paid Day Off - Birthday
- Assist with the daily process of preparing loaner vehicles for customer usage.
- Wash, detail, fuel, inspect vehicles for damage, install license plates, loaner car decals, insurance cards,
- Generate loan car agreement, do a walk through with customer prior to releasing vehicle to customer.
- Verify current driver’s license and insurance cards are valid.
- Assist during fleet swap with new car sales department staff.
- Add vehicles into the TSD website and the PDP Insurance website.
- Handle log sheets and fuel consumptions daily.
- Assist with Service Advisors and Management for loaner car reservations.
- Assist with taking damaged vehicles to body shop as needed.