Gift Shop Associate Jobs Vacancy in Hospitality Gift Shop Boston
Hospitality Gift Shop Boston urgently required following position for Gift Shop Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Gift Shop Associate Jobs Vacancy in Hospitality Gift Shop Boston Jobs Details:
Do you Love Retail? Looking for pride in a job well done? Love to meet with you to see if we're a match!!
Do you have experience in -
* Customer Service
* Love merchandising
* Familiar with opening and closing procedures
* Operates cash register and follows cash handling processes
* Communicating with Management
* Dependable and putting in your all
* Maintaining a clean and organized store
* Ability to interact with customers and coworkers in a calm and understanding manner
* Able to perform normal store standards including standing for long periods of time, unpacking and checking in merchandise, and any inventories that is requested
* Great Math aptitude
* Previous Retail Experience
* Flexible Schedule that includes weekday/weeknight and weekend shifts. Please include your availability with your resume. Open availability is a PLUS
* Must be a High School Graduate or have a GED
We offer a competitive hourly wage and about 24-32 hours a week. We look forward to hearing from you!!
Job Type: Part-time
- cashiering: 1 year (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- One location