Maintenance Manager Military Housing Community Jobs Vacancy in Hunt Companies Las Vegas
Hunt Companies Las Vegas urgently required following position for Maintenance Manager Military Housing Community. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Maintenance Manager Military Housing Community Jobs Vacancy in Hunt Companies Las Vegas Jobs Details:
Salary: $48,000.00 to $71,300.00 /year
Quarterly bonuses, 401k, full medical benefits and more.
Experience and Qualifications
- High school diploma required.
- Have knowledge of the following trades/skills: electrical, HVAC, plumbing, carpentry, and general building maintenance and 5+ years’ experience in building maintenance.
- 1+ years’ staff supervisory experience required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and insurance.
- Perform work outside in all weather conditions and perform physical work, as well as to lift weights of up to 50 pounds regularly and above 50 pounds occasionally.
- Willing and able to work occasional on-call shifts as needed.
- Previous experience managing other highly desirable.
- HVAC/EPA certification required.
- OSHA 10 certification required.
The Maintenance Manager will assist the Maintenance Director/Community Director in maintaining the physical condition of property in safe, attractive, and comfortable condition including, but not limited to, establishing preventive maintenance programs, performing property and equipment inspections, maintaining the project inventory, supervising personnel, assigning maintenance tasks, and preparing work schedules, and ensuring compliance with all maintenance related policies. As a Maintenance Manager, your overall responsibility will be to ensure that the units and other property facilities at your assigned location remain in good working order. You will perform tasks as needed, which may include service requests and preparing units for rent availability (including painting units and landscape duties.
Essential Job Functions
- Direct supervision Maintenance Technicians and employees. Supervision includes hiring, training, performance management and, termination of direct reports.
- Schedule, train, daily supervision, and evaluate all subordinate maintenance personnel.
- Prioritize work orders, and follow up on assignments to ensure completion.
- Establish emergency on-call procedures.
- Responsible for all company-owned equipment and small tools.
- Supervise the make-ready of vacated units.
- Make regular inspections of the property.
- Establish preventive maintenance procedures.
- Prepare Purchase Orders and order all parts and supplies.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Assist the Community Director in performing annual/semi-annual unit inspections.
- Assist in all aspects of the project’s maintenance, including grounds, custodial, preventive, corrective, deferred, and emergency.
- Assist Maintenance Director as requested.
- Contribute to resident retention programs.
- Ensure that unsafe conditions are corrected in a timely manner.
- Learn and ensure compliance with all company, local, state, and federal safety rules.
Indeed Hire and Hunt Companies are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $48,000.00 to $71,300.00 /year
- plumbing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Residential Maintenance (Apartment or Similar): 1 year (Required)
- Carpentry: 1 year (Preferred)
- electrical: 1 year (Preferred)
- Staff Supervisory: 1 year (Required)
- HVAC & EPA (Required)
- Las Vegas, NV: Between 21 and 30 miles (Preferred)