Campaign Internship Location Iowa Jobs Vacancy in Bennet For America Kansas City
Bennet For America Kansas City urgently required following position for Campaign Internship Location Iowa. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Campaign Internship Location Iowa Jobs Vacancy in Bennet For America Kansas City Jobs Details:
About this Job
Bennet for America in Iowa is looking for enthusiastic Field Interns who want to make a real difference and to be where the action is. Michael is running for President to build opportunity for every American and restore integrity to our government. We need you to help make that possible!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Building a robust volunteer-led organization
- Training volunteers to express the message of the campaign
- Building relationships with voters and local activists
- Assisting Field staff with event planning and outreach
- Preparing volunteers for voter conversations and relationship-building
- Passion for progressive policies
- Experience working for political campaigns preferred, but not required. Experience working within a team structure also preferred.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally.
- Ability to work independently and in team settings
- Excellent listening skills
Start and end dates are flexible. Must be able to re-locate to Iowa. All internships are paid and support housing is available as needed.
Bennet for America is an equal opportunity employer, and employs without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, family medical status or genetic information, military service, age, national origin, ancestry, marital status, height, weight, creed, economic status or disability
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Internship
- Political Science Coursework or Campaign: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Relocation assistance
- Flexible schedule