Administration Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Onemain Financial Evansville
Onemain Financial Evansville urgently required following position for Administration Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administration Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Onemain Financial Evansville Jobs Details:
Founded over 100 years ago, OneMain is America’s premier personal finance company. Our company provides personal loans, insurance, and other related financial products to more than 2.4 million consumers in communities across the country through a network of over 1,800 branches with more than 10,000 employees. We are committed to responsible lending and regulatory compliance, and have an active program of outreach to the Investment Community.
As a OneMain Administration Specialist, you will join a team that is quality driven. Administrative Specialists are held to a high standard and must be able to multi-task without compromising quality. Fact-finding analytical activities are required. This person will be in contact with staff, co-workers, internal departments, vendors, attorneys, and debt buyers.
- Updating policies & procedures.
- Processing repurchase requests.
- Creating Quality Assurance programs for tasks completed in the department.
- Processing Affidavit requests from various debt buyers, litigation vendors and attorneys.
- Coordinating and completing post-sale operational tasks.
- Making decisions in controlling business risks, staff results, and quality service to debt buyers and internal departments.
- Fielding difficult calls from staff and determining satisfactory resolution based on approved strategies.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- High School / GED Diploma some college preferred
- Strong problem solving skills
- Creative research skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and sensitive information
- Proficient in basic MS office applications
- OneMain offers an excellent compensation package including a competitive base pay
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, profit sharing, holiday and vacation time off
OneMain prides itself on internal growth opportunities through training and development as well as career growth opportunities through internal promotions. Take the first step toward a challenging and rewarding career at OneMain and apply today!
OneMain is an equal opportunity employer
Want to know more? Text OneMain to 97211