Stock Associate Jobs Vacancy in Restoration Hardware Cherry Hill
Restoration Hardware Cherry Hill urgently required following position for Stock Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Stock Associate Jobs Vacancy in Restoration Hardware Cherry Hill Jobs Details:
At RH we believe deeply that the “right” people are our greatest asset. We value people with high energy, who possess the ability to energize others. People who are smart, creative and have a point of view. People who see the answer in every problem, versus those who see the problem in every answer. People who are driven, determined and won’t take “no” for an answer. We value team players, people who are more concerned with what’s right, rather than who’s right.
The Outlet Receiving Associate will be an influencer in every aspect of this role, both in the community and in our Outlet. S/he will have an innate leadership talent and commitment to educating others. S/he is an innovator with an entrepreneurial spirit who embraces a start up mentality. S/he will be highly motivated to maintain inventory integrity and provide exceptional service to both internal and external clients.
- Live Our Values: People, Quality, Service and Innovation
- Receives shipments in a timely manner to maximize productivity and minimize costs
- Accountable for following all safety procedures
- Maintains stockroom department categories by stocking merchandise on appropriate shelves to maximize efficiency
- Properly tickets all merchandise in preparation to be received on the sales floor
- Assists clients by loading purchased product into vehicles
- Packs all client purchases professionally and appropriately to avoid breakage
- Oversees/helps direct third party delivery teams with loads outs, when needed
- Regularly assists sales team with clients
- Maintains inventory integrity
- 1+ years retail experience
- Ask questions, seek clarity, and dare to come up with innovative solutions
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- Follows safety guidelines by keeping hallways, corridors, and elevators clear of merchandise
- Must have an understanding of our assortment
- Follows all safety procedures ensuring personal safety and the safety of others
- Consistently follows all company policies and procedures
- Must be proficient with current technology, iPads, PC, Mac Operating System, Microsoft Office and Google Applications
- Ability to lift and mobilize small to medium items up to 50 lbs. while utilizing appropriate equipment and techniques
- Ability to maneuver effectively around sales floor, stockroom, loading docks, and office
- Position entails prolonged standing, twisting, stooping, kneeling, squatting, bending and climbing
RH is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by federal or state law or local ordinance.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)