Mechanical Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Park Plus Inc Fairview
Park Plus Inc Fairview urgently required following position for Mechanical Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mechanical Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Park Plus Inc Fairview Jobs Details:
Park Plus Inc is a privately held Manufacturing firm based in North America; providing Mechanical Parking Systems,including system design, Sales and Installation to Clients throughout the world.
It is our belief that if we have satisfied clients and employees that we will have a prosperous company. We create satisfied clients by exceeding their expectations through, excellent project management, appropriate goal setting, and a customer centric approach. We keep our employees satisfied by giving them long term career growth opportunities, creating a unique "family" culture, giving them tools they need to succeed, and challenging them in their jobs.
Park Plus Inc is actively seeking a Mechanical Engineer to join our growing strategy team. The Engineer will work with the strategy team to design Mechanical Parking systems, determine operational requirements, design detailed system layouts, formulate material budgets, and work collaboratively with project team and clients to meet project specifications.
Position: Mechanical Engineer
· 10 years work experience min.
· Soldworks experience, components assemblies andweldments
· Solidworks simulation experience
· AutoCAD experience
· Manufacturing experience
· Machine design experience
· Work with bill of materials and enterprisesoftware
· Stress and deflection calculations
· Exposure to structural design
· Controls, sensor integration
· R&D product testing
· Experience designing with gear reducers,electric motors, power transmission.
· Project Engineering responsibilities
Thisis an evolving role with the following activities:
· Design – redesign of systems and or components
· System integration into buildings
· Purchased systems evaluations
· Component design and detailing
· Component – System testing.
· Engineering – Business systems setup andevolution.
Job Type: Full-time