Sales Associate San Dimas Jobs Vacancy in Daiso Japan San Dimas
Daiso Japan San Dimas urgently required following position for Sales Associate San Dimas. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Associate San Dimas Jobs Vacancy in Daiso Japan San Dimas Jobs Details:
The largest and most popular $1.50 variety store in Japan is hiring for our San Dimas location in San Dimas, CA! We are a fast growing company with over 75 stores in the United States and over 4,000 worldwide. This is a great opportunity to obtain top-notch work experience!
Our San Dimas store is located at: 848 W Arrow Hwy, San Dimas, CA 91773
Qualifications and Preferences:
- Any work experience in retail or customer service is preferred, but not required.
- An interest in our products and company is always a plus!
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Enjoy being part of a team environment.
- Positive attitudes, dependable attendance, and impeccable punctuality is a must
- Able to read, understand, and communicate in English
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
We are looking for to fill the position of:
- New store setup/merchandising preparation
- Serving customers
- Stocking, creating, maintaining displays
- Store Opening/Closing responsibilities
- Maintaining inventory
- General housekeeping and cleaning
- Physical work including lifting up to 40lbs, and moving on your feet for extended periods of time, receiving and sorting shipments
- Reorganizing sales floor and back room
Must be able to work weekends and night shifts!
Looking for organized, responsible team members that can work well both independently and as a team in a fast paced work environment. Good communication skills, organizational skills, and self-initiative required.
18yrs and older.
Please reply to our ad and specify your available days/hours with your resume. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Daiso is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Part-time