Leadership Development Internship Summer Jobs Vacancy in Johnson Family Companies West Chester
Johnson Family Companies West Chester urgently required following position for Leadership Development Internship Summer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Leadership Development Internship Summer Jobs Vacancy in Johnson Family Companies West Chester Jobs Details:
- Improve your industry knowledge through open forum conversations with senior company leaders and shadowing of senior engineers.
- Create or improve your personal brand through skills building workshops and internship networking events.
- Have the power to connect and support our local towns through community activities.
- Work in a fast-paced cross functional, technologically advanced corporate environment in an internship program focused on developing individual engineers capable of pursuing careers across medical device businesses and high-volume manufacturers.
- Have the opportunity to learn about anatomy, disease states, and deformities and the surgical procedures and products used to address these conditions.
- Be involved in the design, development, manufacturing and commercialization of new products or product modifications.
- Assist with the development of advanced materials, process improvements, risk management, and/or mechanical testing or advance a medical device through the development process.
- Utilize solid modeling to design products, create drawings and tolerance analyses of mating components.
- Become familiar with design control documentation required by regulatory governing bodies.
- Present to leadership your learnings and development experience.
- Currently enrolled in a Masters degree program during the internship assignment is required.
- The following engineering disciplines or specialties are preferred: Mechanical, Material Science, Design, Product Development, Robotics, Biomedical, Electrical, Software, and Computer Science.
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.3 is strongly preferred.
- Validated leadership experience through extra-curricular activities, employment and/or previous internship experiences is required.
- Team player with the ability to work closely with technical and non-technical personnel is required.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence others is required.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills, intellectual curiosity and a dedicated approach to achieving success is required.
- Proactive self-starter and have the courage to take a leadership position to help deliver robust results is required.
- Ability to relocate across the United States as required by the internship program.
North America-United States-California-Santa Ana, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Boston, North America-United States-Florida-Jacksonville, North America-United States-Indiana-Warsaw, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-California-Irvine
Medical Device Business Services, Inc (6029)