Principal Program Manager Jobs Vacancy in Microsoft Redmond
Microsoft Redmond urgently required following position for Principal Program Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Principal Program Manager Jobs Vacancy in Microsoft Redmond Jobs Details:
- 5-7 years of relevant open source experience and leading large cross group initiatives
- Good understanding of software supply chain security concerns
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, business, or related fields
- Excellent understanding of and experience in engineering systems
- Proven track record of driving open source community initiatives
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.