Mechanical Design Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Unicontrol Inc Cleveland
Unicontrol Inc Cleveland urgently required following position for Mechanical Design Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mechanical Design Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Unicontrol Inc Cleveland Jobs Details:
Title: Design Engineer Mechanical General
Reports to: Engineering Manager
Primary Functions: The primary responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Design and develop new products from specifications to finished product.
- Contribute to the design of tooling for use on new and upgraded products.
- Selects materials and methods to be used with the manufacture of products.
- Modifies existing designs/products to meet requirements.
- Write procedures and documentation for use with development projects.
- Provides technical assistance to other projects outside the department.
- Contributes to the development of new and/or improved products.
- Integrates designs into applications within and outside the company.
- Analyses all design specifications and makes recommendations on the use and development of projects.
- Provide support of the design with vendors and the applications with customers.
- Manage the use of company assets to maximize return on investment.
- Provide technical support to production for equipment maintenance, repair, and training needs.
- Working knowledge of pneumatics as it pertains to low pressure sensing switches.
- The employee must have sufficient formal or informal education to assure the ability to read and write technical information in English and compute accurate engineering mathematics.
- The employee must have Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent working knowledge in engineering.
- Must have a good working knowledge of computer aided drafting.
- Working knowledge in the use of mechanical equipment such as gauges, measuring devices, stamping presses, drilling machines, etc.
- Working knowledge of controls and their applications.
- Individual is self directed, highly motivated, enterprising, adaptable, team oriented, and has a pleasant personality.
Required Work Skills:
- Understanding and carrying out written and verbal technical and non-technical instructions in an accurate, effective, and concise manner.
- Recognizing and maintaining confidentiality of work materials as appropriate.
- Ability to identify priority work requirements, and fulfill job requirements in an efficient, economical, and effective manner.
- Exercise highly motivated, self-directed, and innovative work standards with limited supervision.
- Ability to direct and guide efforts of co-workers in a fair, effective, and diplomatic manner.
- Ability to interface with co-workers and management in a professional, pleasant manner.
- To be completed by the Engineering Manager per company policy.
- Less than 30%, but as directed by management.
UniControl Inc. Definition of a Competent Employee:
UniControl Inc. defines a competent employee as a person who achieves results that meet or exceed their principal duties and responsibilities, adheres to social, ethical, and organizational norms, and makes a significant contribution to the company.
This job description is only an outline and cannot possibly include all the requirements of the position. Persons employed in the above position will follow and perform and other instructions or duties as may be required by their supervisor.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off