Entry Level Construction Opportunity Jobs Vacancy in Ripple Effect Consulting Denver
Ripple Effect Consulting Denver urgently required following position for Entry Level Construction Opportunity. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Entry Level Construction Opportunity Jobs Vacancy in Ripple Effect Consulting Denver Jobs Details:
*ENTRY LEVEL GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEERING CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL TESTER $17/HR*
Ripple Effect Consulting is looking for Entry Level Geotechnical Engineering Technicians in the Denver Metro area! If you are looking to kick-start your Engineering career or would like to gain experience as a Geotechnical Engineering Technician, please APPLY TODAY!!!
- Performing tests on wet and dry concrete
- Logging GPS coordinates of work location
- Operating machinery/drills to gather material samples
- Working on your feet and using your hands for the majority of the day
- Driving around the Denver Metro area from site to site
- Light data entry
- Pay: $17/hr to start
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 7AM-5PM - This position WILL be working 50 to 60 hour weeks and Saturday mornings if needed. Overtime paid at 1.5X
- Paid Training: Typically receive pay raises after completing specific certifications
- Certifications: ACI, WAQTC, LabCat certifications will be paid for by the Engineering Firm
- Education: Highs-school Diploma, or Bachelors Degree
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY, but construction or concrete experience is preferred
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Must have a CLEAN DRIVING RECORD
- Must be able to pass a BACKGROUND CHECK and FEDERAL DRUG TEST
If you are looking to kick-start your GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEERING career or would like to gain experience as a Field Technician, please APPLY TODAY!!!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 /hour
- concrete: 1 year (Preferred)
- construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- driver's license (Required)
- United States (Required)
Hours per Week:
- More than 40 (Required)