Maintenance Director Jobs Vacancy in Park Sierra Pointe Scottsdale
Park Sierra Pointe Scottsdale urgently required following position for Maintenance Director. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Maintenance Director Jobs Vacancy in Park Sierra Pointe Scottsdale Jobs Details:
- Responsibly manages and supervises all maintenance, housekeeping, laundry and janitorial personnel including scheduling, assignment, direction, performance review (including input on pay adjustments), hiring and discipline consistent with Company policy.
- Implements and monitors programs to maximize revenue, control expense, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Manages all of the maintenance needs of assigned community to ensure the physical condition of the community and contribute to Atria’s annual business goals.
- Manages all customer service requests using the Facility One work order system; including prioritization and delegation to assigned staff. Maintain company customer service standards. Follow through to ensure issue is resolved.
- Manages the apartment home turnover and preventative maintenance programs to maximize the value to the community. Assesses the value of damage to the apartment homes that is charged to departing resident.
- Assists in the development of the annual maintenance operating budget and manages department expenditures within approved budget.
- Purchases parts, chemicals, and paint according to our requirements for national account spending.
- Inspects grounds, buildings and apartment homes on a regular basis to ensure that all physical aspects of the community are fully functional at all times.
- Inspects and monitors community and apartment homes to ensure housekeeping, janitorial and laundry employees are meeting company standards.
- Implements, or directs the implementation, of all applicable Atria policies and procedures. Ensures compliance as needed.
- Negotiates with external maintenance vendors and suppliers as needed. Monitors and enforces contract terms via communication with the Executive Director.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local laws, specifically Fair Housing regulations.
- May drive company vehicle from community (only if required by community).
- May perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of multi-family property management or other building maintenance experience performing the duties of Maintenance Technician or Maintenance Director.
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic skills such as measurement, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division in order to do basic calculations and analysis such as estimating, determining averages and percentages, and totals.
- Solid performance management skills, including the ability to communicate performance expectations, document performance conversations, coach and document performance issues and complete performance management expectations as guided by the company.
- Demonstrated ability to use independent judgment and discretion to make decisions designed to achieve company expectations and goals for the community.
- Basic computer skills, ability to using Microsoft Office and ability to operate standard office equipment.
- Ability to frequently use general maintenance tools, supplies and equipment such as, but not limited to, hand tools, pressure washers, blowers, paint equipment, extractors, pool chemicals, ice removal equipment, ladders, landscaping equipment, sandblasters and safety equipment and ability to train others in their safe and appropriate use.
- Ability to frequently transport up to 60 pounds variable distances, the mobility and flexibility to use required equipment and to access and work in confined spaces or at heights in excess of 8-9 feet.
- Familiar with all types of surfaces and respective cleaners.
- Experience in carpet cleaning (all types) and upholstery cleaning.
- Understands Lock Out/Tag Out procedures.
- Understands SDS Sheets.
- Position requires driving responsibilities (may use Company provided vehicle and/or personal vehicle).
- Must possess valid driver’s license.
- Must satisfactorily meet and be in compliance with Atria motor vehicle policy standards.