Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Tech Trends San Mateo
Tech Trends San Mateo urgently required following position for Software Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Tech Trends San Mateo Jobs Details:
If you fit the jobs, do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
- Research, design, and update computer programs to build and maintain the Company’s interactive on-line new media platform
- Work with the UI/UX designer to modify the user interface of the company’s interactive online new media platform
- Implement the whole platform on AWS.
- Involved in backend coding based on user’s information, retrieve, store and analyze user’s data, provide suggestions on improvement
- Work with data analyst to develop the information analysis system based on users’ data（age, gender, education level, etc. to determine the demographics of users of Tech Trends Inc.) using Python and SQL.
- Prepare test plans, write Unite Test to improve the efficiency of basic tests, verity accuracy and validity of programs
- Compile and document the program development and subsequent revisions, insert comments on the coded instructions so other contract software developers can understand the program.
- Perform search engine analysis and conduct search engine optimization and marketing to improve website traffic for the purpose of attracting potential advertising clients.
Employer will accept a Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer science, or related field and 24 months of experience in the job offered or in a computer-related occupation.
Special skills required:
- Python, Django, React and AWS
- PHP, MySQL, Python, Assembly
- Linux, CodeIgniter (MVC), Wireshark, OPNET, MATLAB
- Knowledge of C, C++, C#, and Java;
- Relational databases and SQL;
- Software development tools: Code editors (VIM or Emacs), and revision control systems (Subversion, GIT, or Perforce)
- Core web technologies: HTML, CSS, RESTful API.
- Data processing, programming languages, databases, networking, operating systems, computer graphics, or human-computer interaction.
- Applying algorithms and core computer science concepts to real world systems
- Fluent in Both English and Chinese Mandarin