Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in The Hope Center Maryland Inc Dallas
The Hope Center Maryland Inc Dallas urgently required following position for Customer Service Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in The Hope Center Maryland Inc Dallas Jobs Details:
Customer Service Representatives, CSRs, fulfill the role of communicating with our Contacts, Customers and Clients alike. Be it via phone call, email or text message, CSRs ensure that callers receive the fastest Customer Service of the utmost quality. They are trained and experienced in most aspects of the company related to Customer/Client inquiries.
- Verify orders as they are placed and ensure accurate information to be shared with our Looker Community and Clients
- Provide detailed, customized instructions to our Lookers on behalf of the Client to ensure the best chance for a quality product
- Prioritize assignments and responsibility in accordance with your daily tasks and maintain a consistent pace of task completion
- Make, receive and transfer calls as needed via Talkdesk (our Telephone Communications Platform) in a professional and friendly manner
- Assist with Looker Fulfillment and other duties as needed
- High School Diploma
- Specialized knowledge of email communications
- Ability to multitask
- Type 50+ WPM
- Must be friendly, patient, dedicated, determined and professional
- 6 months to 1 year of customer service work experience in a medium to heavy call-volume environment
- Computer experience
- Must be willing to work 11 am to 8 pm and a weekend day - Saturday or Sunday
- Communication: Greet callers in a friendly manner and be prepared to answer any questions they may have and know who/where to transfer the call to if uneducated in the subject
- Customer Focus: Work on behalf of the client as if the ordered product was your own. Provide excellent service to the client as you would for yourself.
- Editing: Review and edit any mistakes within the instructions provided by the client to be grammatically correct and ensure clarity in the instructions for our Lookers
- Problem Solving: Work to resolve conflicts or answer client questions/concerns upfront to alleviate escalations/complaints
- Innovate: Provide ideas and feedback as needed to advance processes and enhance the internal customer service job function