Financial Service Representative Loan Officer Jobs Vacancy in Mountain America Credit Union Salt Lake City
Mountain America Credit Union Salt Lake City urgently required following position for Financial Service Representative Loan Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Service Representative Loan Officer Jobs Vacancy in Mountain America Credit Union Salt Lake City Jobs Details:
Please reference the schedule and minimum qualifications listed below before applying.
If you need assistance with filling out our application form or during any phase of the application, interview, or employment process, please notify our Human Resources Team at 801-325-6310 and every reasonable effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a timely manner.
Job SummaryProvides consistent focus to increase member satisfaction and account retention by giving quality service. Cross-sells multiple financial products and services to new and existing members while providing courteous, professional and knowledgeable service.
Salt Lake - 325 S Branch
325 S State Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
Full Time: Monday - Friday 9:00am -6:00pm; Rotating Saturdays 9:00am - 2:00pm
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To be effective, an individual must be able to perform each job duty successfully.
- Provides quality service (AAA) to members and potential members
- Follows-up member interactions with thank you notes and phone calls (222)
- Completes annual product knowledge, membership and loan training courses
- Accurately and efficiently processes deposits, payments, withdrawals, cashed checks, etc. and perform miscellaneous operation duties in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Balances cash drawer as required
- Prepares and disburses loans within lending limits and credit union guidelines
- Represents the credit union in a professional manner, both in dress and in actions
- Complies with all regulations as required by law, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC, FACT Act, GLBA, Regulation CC (funds availability), Regulation DD (TIS) and other regulations as required by law as it relates to his/her position
- Reaches out to the community through outbound phone calls and by attending SEG events.
- Performs other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
At least one year of retail banking or related sales experience
High school diploma or equivalent
Licenses, Certificates, Registrations, Trainings
- Annual FSR Certification
- Items to be completed generally during the first 6 months:
- New Account Training
- IRA Training
- Loan Training
- Loan Follow-up Training
- MAU Annual Learning Plan
- Notary Public
- NMLS Certification
- Must be able to qualify annually as a Mortgage Loan Originator under S.A.F.E Act Registration
Computer/Office Equipment Skills
- Basic computer operating skills
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Symitar experience
- Type a minimum of 35 words per minute preferred
Has no supervisory/managerial responsibilities
Other Skills and Abilities
- Thorough knowledge of credit union policies, procedures and regulations.
- Ability to prepare loan documents and cross-sell financial services of the credit union to ensure quality service.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations.
- Ability to communicate effectively using written and verbal communication
PHYSICAL ABILITIES / WORKING CONDITIONS
Ability to talk, hear, sit, use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms consistently
Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less)
Distance Vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more)
Weight Lifted or Force Exerted
Ability to lift up to 10 pounds consistently and up to 50 pounds occasionally
There are no unusually environmental factors
Moderate noise (business office with computers and printers, light traffic)
Mountain America Credit Union is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans employer.