Studio Coordinator Front Desk Position Jobs Vacancy in Waxing The City Dallas Southlake
Waxing The City Dallas Southlake urgently required following position for Studio Coordinator Front Desk Position. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Studio Coordinator Front Desk Position Jobs Vacancy in Waxing The City Dallas Southlake Jobs Details:
LOVE WHAT YOU DO
Waxing The City is seeking those who are passionate about helping people feel and look their best! Join our dynamic highly successful team that exists to arm people with the tools to make positive and lasting change. We do this by empowering our culture with positivity, optimism, inspiration and community that challenges our team to reach for the best version of themselves every day, while delivering an exceptional client experience through the services we provide and products we offer.
We believe that everyone can benefit from a personal growth mindset-- most especially people who’ve never encountered it before. We are looking for highly motivated, A-players who are as passionate about personal growth as we are. We are looking for teammates who love people as much as we do and want to do work that matters. Look forward to work on Mondays! We offer a culture like no other!
Are you a rock star who is ready to join the team and create impact?
- You are a high energy, self-starter who can get focused on the right things at the right time with high follow through. A heightened sense of urgency helps the whole team achieve our goals, you must be motivated.
- You are driven to help the team reach the next level, all things, everyday through your communication, organization, leadership and ability to see past where we are today to reach for where we are headed.
- You thrive in a Team culture.
- You are responsive, internally and externally. Our team moves fast, be prepared to do the same.
- You behave ethically, your are fun to be around and work to create positive interactions with customers and our team.
- You embrace and encourage diversity.
- You are a problem solver. Anyone can point out a problem, our team is always looking for solutions, implementing what works and letting go of what isn’t. You will drive the best solution for your area.
- You are analytical to create value. You dig for and provide data to help frame where we are and where we need to go next. Understanding data and using it to tell a story that informs our decision making process is imperative.
- You are creative and have the ability to work quickly and under pressure.
- You are comfortable operating “outside of the box”. We don’t even have a box.
- You will thrive working with a team that likes to try things. If what we try doesn’t work, great. We’ll keep trying until we find what does work.
We are hiring for the following locations:
Waxing The City(Southlake) 343 N Carroll Avenue Southlake, TX 76092
The Studio Coordinator is a key position in determining the success of the studio. The Studio Coordinator is often the first and last point of contact for clients and creating an impression of warmth, professionalism and efficiency is essential.
The Studio Coordinator is a key holder and accountable for all front desk operations including phone, retail sales, cash transactions, client POS activities, customer service standards, and general day to day operations.
- Greeting customers as they arrive at the studio and making sure they feel comfortable if waiting for an appointment, deal with their inquiries and book studio appointments.
- Answering the phones and dealing with subsequent inquiries and bookings
- Retail waxing products and services - The Studio Coordinator will need to invest time in understanding the different services available and the various pre and post waxing products for sale within the studio so that they can give useful advice to clients and ultimately sell them products.
- Monitoring and renewing stock levels -you may be expected to ensure that front of studio (retail area) product displays are properly stocked and look appealing.
- Scheduling appointments
- Assist in keeping studio clean and tidy
- Coverage of shifts in short-notice/emergency situations (sickness, etc.)
- Customer contacts and rescheduling if needed.
- Participate in defined community outreach requirements (volunteerism)
ROLE SCOPE AND COMPLEXITY:
The Studio Coordinator reports directly to Studio Manager and indirectly to all members of ownership and is accountable for all aspects of front desk operations. The Studio Coordinator is accountable for meeting established customer service standards focusing on both internal customer (staff, volunteers, interns, vendors) and external customer (current clients and all potential customers).
- High school degree or equivalent
- Written and Verbal skills
- Team player within team environment
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Detail Oriented
- Front Office Experience
- Beauty Industry Experience
Benefits you can expect from Waxing The City for your stellar service to our Team & Clients:
- Top of range pay
- Generous medical, dental, vision plans with 50% covered for any plan excluding dependents
- Annual continuing education and access to personal growth events
- Monthly Audible reimbursement for non-fiction books
- Office stocked with unlimited snacks
- Stylish casual dress
- Happy hour celebrations
- Team building events
- Unlimited vacation with manager approval
- Paid holidays & annual PTO
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour
- Front Desk: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- English (Required)
- One location
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Day shift