Project Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Sempra San Diego
Sempra San Diego urgently required following position for Project Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Sempra San Diego Jobs Details:
The Project Coordinator plays a supporting role to the project implementation Managers in Sempra LNG in the successful execution and implementation of joint venture projects. The main purpose is to organize key project management materials and partner communication of those projects, maintain associated project record keeping, and to provide assistance with various analytical tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Organize, develop, maintain and distribute the following with input from the project team members: Project and team objectives, milestones, schedules, action item lists.Project timelines.Organization chart, working group lists, meeting minutes/notes, issues lists, presentations.
- Manage records and organize meetings, correspondence and relationships.Organize and maintain Intralinks and SharePoint documents for the team specified to ensure that project information is logically organized and easily retrievable. Monitor, review, and follow-up as necessary to ensure the completeness and quality of the records. Solicit information and create agendas; Sit in on technical meetings, take notes and create draft minutes.Maintain healthy working relationships with various stakeholders.
- Track and Report on Project Activities or information of relevance to the project. Generate effective reports that provide management with clear and concise status of project tasks. Research and/or browse internal and external documents to find and download information.
- Provide analytical assistance. Read through contracts and pick out salient information for summary or compliance purposes.Provide assistance with various reporting, audit and analytical tasks as needed.
- Provide support and assistance in special departmental projects requiring advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and project management software. This includes formatting reports, management presentations and technical documents in support of project execution.
- Performs other duties as assigned (no more than 5% of duties).
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in business administration, communications, project management, records management or related field.
- 10 years of general work experience.
- 5 years of related experience in project or program coordination and coordination/communication with multiple stakeholders.
- Computer proficiency with Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Adobe and Outlook.
- Familiarity with project management software.
- Willingness and ability to learn new skills and make continuous improvement.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills and verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent program/project management skills.
- Must be very organized and able to operate in a high paced multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to complete time sensitive assignments accurately.
- Ability to read through contracts and pick out salient information for summary or compliance purposes.
- Ability to solicit information and create agendas; and to sit in on meetings, take notes and create draft minutes.
- Bilingual English/Spanish