Sales Sports Marketing Representative Jobs Vacancy in Quicken Loans Inc
Quicken Loans Inc urgently required following position for Sales Sports Marketing Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Sports Marketing Representative Jobs Vacancy in Quicken Loans Inc Jobs Details:
Who We Are
We are a team of designers and engineers, players and parents, dreamers and doers. We care about athletes’ success in sport and life, and are uncompromising when it comes to our protective gear’s design, fit, feel and performance. Every helmet we make achieves top safety ratings, so every athlete takes the field with the confidence to play at their best. Our athlete-centric philosophy doesn’t stop at safety. We design for needs that transcend protection, pushing the boundaries of fit, feel, comfort, durability, performance and style. We stay ahead of the game with a tireless work ethic and nonstop drive to innovate for football’s fast-changing landscape.
The Sales & Sports Marketing Representative in New York will be responsible and accountable for growing the team sales channel for Xenith. This team member will manage a geographic territory, generate leads, build and nurture relationships with current and future customers while generating sales growth along the way. If you’re self-motivated, data driven, effective/efficient prospector, collaborative team player who takes pride in their work and approaches projects with a forward-thinking, innovative and solutions based mindset, we want you on our team.
- Serve as the face and local expert of the Xenith brand throughout the entire New York territory
- Create, manage, and expand customer relationships within territory, while identifying opportunities to grow business at the youth, middle school, high school, and collegiate levels.
- Drive outbound email and phone contact campaign activities throughout the year in accordance with an established seasonal sales calendar.
- Deliver programs, pricing and sales presentations on an ongoing basis to Xenith partners (players, coaches, athletic administrators, parents and decision-makers)
- Distribute content and marketing materials to customer base to ensure consistent branding and product communication
- Drive and execute regional/local grassroots marketing campaigns to get in front of as many coaches, players and parents as possible
- Identify and attend high-impact football events, including trade shows, clinics, camps, shop nights and any event where we can reach our customers
- Create event calendar to manage schedule and foster visibility
- Provide post-event recaps to determine value of event and help guide future grassroots marketing strategy
- Manage regional/local sales and marketing budgets to optimize output and drive sales
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- B2B sales and/or grassroots marketing experience
- Excellent professional written, verbal, interpersonal skills are necessary
- Excellent presentation skills are necessary
- Is a flexible self-starter and problem-solver
- Can work in a highly organized and efficient manner and have a team-oriented, can-do attitude
- An ability to prioritize and maintain a customer-first attitude needed