Senior Maintenance Technician Roslyn Rise Jobs Vacancy in Home Property Management Llc Columbia
Home Property Management Llc Columbia urgently required following position for Senior Maintenance Technician Roslyn Rise. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Maintenance Technician Roslyn Rise Jobs Vacancy in Home Property Management Llc Columbia Jobs Details:
Responsible for various day-to-day service needs with regards to the physical condition, appearance and operational efficiency of the property, ensuring a safe and attractive living environment for residents, exceptional quality and service, and sustained resident satisfaction. The Maintenance Apprentice is an entry level opportunity, working in close partnership with the Maintenance Supervisor, honing their skills for a future role as a Maintenance Technician.Job Responsibilities
- Ensures timely, accurate, and high quality completion of resident service requests.
- Performs a variety of routine, preventive, scheduled, and emergency maintenance repairs, as well as general upkeep tasks throughout the community and on all equipment; maintains appropriate logs and records.
- Contributes to marketing efforts and resident satisfaction by providing excellent customer service; communicates effectively, appropriately, and courteously with residents, associates, management and guests to ensure that all areas of concern are addressed promptly and professionally.
- Ensures that all areas are kept safe, tidy and free of trash, debris and animal waste, including the cleanliness of the dumpster areas, as well as the necessary preparation of dumpsters for trash pick-up.
- Continuously monitors all areas of the community and grounds to ensure they are properly and safely maintained; advises management of any areas needing attention.
- Participates in apartment turnovers as directed. Repairs, renovates, paints, and cleans vacant apartments.
- Maintains landscaping including watering of the flowers; performs snow removal as needed.
- Ensures understanding and compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Responds timely, appropriately, and courteously to emergencies.
- Participates in and attends all required in-service training sessions.
- Supports other communities as assigned by management.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.Qualifications
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Basic skill in areas such as carpentry, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, equipment repair, and painting.
- EPA Section 608 Technician Certification- Type II or Universal Certification (or ability to obtain within 90 days of employment).
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency in the use of hand and power tools.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment demonstrating strong organizational and follow up skills along with an ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact, in English, with a diverse group of associates, residents and external agencies.
- Ability to read, in English, at a level sufficient to understand policies and procedures, safety notices, general business correspondence and/or documentation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Positive attitude, enthusiasm and energy. Strong customer service orientation to older adults.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency with basic computer keyboarding and navigational skills.
- Provide basic tool set.
- Possess and maintain timely and reliable transportation.
- When on-call, be ready, available, fit for work, and able to report to the property within 30 minutes of receiving a call.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and hear. An individual in this position will be required to push, lift or carry weight up to 50 pounds. The associate will occasionally be required to transport appliances, furniture, or other large objects using the appropriate safety equipment, while ensuring the safety and security of the property, residents and staff. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. For safety purposes, work shoes/boots (non-tennis shoes) are a requirement. Must also have the ability to access all areas of the community without the assistance of an elevator.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate must be available on-call 24/7 at any property; be available to work for temporary or extended periods at other locations. While performing the duties of this job; the associate must be available to travel off-site. Associate will regularly work near moving mechanical parts. The associate occasionally works in high, precarious places and is frequently exposed to heat and risk of electrical shock, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and vibration. Proper Personal Protective Equipment will be provided and is required to be used. Noise level in work environment is moderate. The associate occasionally works in outside weather conditions and is occasionally exposed to wet, hot, humid, and/or extreme cold conditions. While performing the duties of this job, the associate must be available to travel off-site.