Facilities Technician Watr Jobs Vacancy in Intel Hillsboro
Intel Hillsboro urgently required following position for Facilities Technician Watr. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Facilities Technician Watr Jobs Vacancy in Intel Hillsboro Jobs Details:
Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow.
Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services CS provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories. Our employees create a better tomorrow for all Intel employees around the world.
In this position, you will work as WATR technician with a potential opportunity to join liquid industrial waste system facility (LIWS) operations team. You will be interacting with engineering as well as other operations technicians maintaining LIWS and/or WATR systems.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Commissioning our new WATR system, including FAT/OAT document review and implementation, startup support and training delivery.
- Operating and maintaining industrial waste water treatment and purification systems, including biological treatment systems, which support our operations facilities.
- Performing routine preventative and corrective maintenance procedures.
- Utilizing quality systems and diagnosing process issues in industrial treatment systems.
- Utilizing Maximo Maintenance planning software.
- Taking liquid and solid samples and performing routine laboratory tests.
- Interacting with factory and other customers and stakeholders.
- Role modeling safety and be involved in Emergency Response Team (ERT).
- Treatability studies of different chemical constituents feeding Industrial Waste systems.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Role modeling safety behaviors.
- Influencing team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Willingness to excel as an individual contributor and part of a team and work effectively across multiple facilities operations disciplines.
What we offer:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth. As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation). We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
- We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Candidate must have an Associate of Arts or Associate of Science degree in a water program with 1+ years of experience OR Military Service with 1+ years of experience OR Equivalent years of job related experience in lieu of a degree.
At least 3+ years of experience in:
- Waste water system operations
- Instrumentation (i.e. control valves, flow transmitters, level transmitters, etc.)
- Industrial water systems operations, including procedure review and development
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- Waste Water certification or equivalent would be an added advantage
- Facilities maintenance experience.
- Biological waste water treatment
- Reverse osmosis water treatment systems
- Electric boilers, thermal evaporation systems
- Maximo and ICMTL, SPEED a plus.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art - from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....