Executive Assistant Cmo Jobs Vacancy in Palo Alo Networks Santa Clara
Palo Alo Networks Santa Clara urgently required following position for Executive Assistant Cmo. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Assistant Cmo Jobs Vacancy in Palo Alo Networks Santa Clara Jobs Details:
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
- Experience in complex calendar management at the C-Level
- Coordinate travel arrangements, including transportation, meetings, and lodging
- Prepare and submit expense reports
- Provide project and presentation support as needed
- Organize and assist with events, including large and small employee events, offsite team meetings, and training
- Assist with management of the Marketing department budget, purchase order creation and reconciliation
- Responsible for ordering materials, catering, giveaways, and supplies as needed
- 8+ years Executive Administrative Assistant experience at the C-Level
- The ability to always maintain a high level of integrity and confidentiality
- Travel management and logistics – international and domestic experience a plus
- Positive attitude and highly professional demeanor, sense of humor helps
- Good writing and communication skills
- Exceptional organization, prioritization, multi-tasking and time management skills
- A proactive and assertive approach to managing tasks and responsibilities
- Proficiency in Google Suite applications as well as certain Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to solve problems and think quickly under pressure
- Work effectively as a team player in a collaborative environment as well with peers and members of the greater organization
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.