Member Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Baxter International Eden Prairie
Baxter International Eden Prairie urgently required following position for Member Service Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Member Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Baxter International Eden Prairie Jobs Details:
From a humble beginning at Baxter Healthcare, to one of the nation’s Top 100 credit unions, BCU continues to grow. Serving almost 250,000 members in the United States and Puerto Rico, our goal is to empower members to find financial freedom. We are “Here Today For Your Tomorrow” meaning we are here for life’s journey and will offer members everything they need to experience a bright financial future.
We are the fastest growing credit Union in 35 years, however, we still hold individual member satisfaction as the greatest measure of our success. We want your banking experience to be authentic and friendly, which is why our products let you bank in confidence, and our service gives you peace of mind.
As a not-for-profit, BCU members are also owners, and we strive to make sure you always feel like one. Our passion is empowering everyone to discover financial freedom. All we’re missing is you! To learn more, visit https://www.bcu.org/About-Us/Careers
Perform all member service related functions in a timely and accurate basis. To effectively consult with members and prospective members on credit union products and services, and understand the importance of providing financial well-being solutions to all our members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Proficient in processing consumer loans from application to close with proven sales results.
- Interview members/prospective members to identify, consult and fulfill their present and future financial and lending needs.
- Process consumer loan applications, consult to close loans with ancillary products and service member loan requests.
- Conduct all member service transactions.
- Build and maintain favorable member relations/relationships.
- Comply with internal and external regulations, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the achievement of individual sales and service goals including consumer loan origination sales.
- Successfully complete all required registrations or certifications as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Financial Institution, cash handling, and/or retail sales is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented and possess excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to consistently represent one’s self, and the credit union, in a positive and professional manner at branch and outside business development events.
- Ability to multi-task, and to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Operate independently with minimal direction.
- Intermediate knowledge of Windows PC skills and thorough knowledge of relevant BCU computer systems.
BCU Shared Values. We act with INTEGRITY. We follow the golden rule without exception. We display COURAGE in our convictions. We drive innovation, reaching beyond boundaries and thoughtfully explore new horizons. We excel through COLLABORATION. By working as one, sharing information and seeking solutions, we deliver exceptional outcomes. We WOW our Members. We focus intensely on putting the member first, delivering extraordinary experiences that create lasting relationships inside and outside the organization.
Life at BCU. With a culture built off relationships and referrals, we’re committed to creating the best work environment possible. From our casual dress code to flexible work arrangements, we’ve created a unique culture that supports a healthy work/life balance. For this reason and more, BCU has been chosen as a Chicago Tribune Top 100 Workplace. #LifeAtBCU
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.