Junior Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Dwm Latham
Dwm Latham urgently required following position for Junior Software Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Dwm Latham Jobs Details:
The position in a nutshell:
DWM, Inc. is an Albany Business Review Best Place to work, Inc. 5000, Times Union Top Workplace, and Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation. We are a national solution provider that fosters & encourages problem-solvers. We have fun, encourage creativity, & take ideas from all levels to create the best solutions for our clients.
DWM currently has an opening for an entry-level, self-motivated Junior Software Engineer. This person will assist in the development, implementation and management of technology-based business solutions to DWM's operational efficiencies. They will be coding, testing and implementing configuration changes and assisting in the design of software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.
What you'll be doing:
- Assist in determining, developing and implementing the organization's software goals
- Works on DWM's forward facing software solutions as prescribed by supervisor and/ or team members
- Provides accurate timelines, prioritization, and recommendations for all projects and bug fixes
- Provides appropriate documentation, testing, and training for all Hera updates
- Coordinates with third party IT and software companies to implement and execute projects based on servier/ software performance
- Communicates with end-users and management to ensure updates are implemented appropriately
- Receive, prioritize, and respond to tickets from online employee help desk and/ or supervisor
- Maintain license documentation and renewing upgrades
- Prepares regular reports for management; attends meetings to present these findings
- Continue education regarding trends and improvements of software and IT in the marketplace
Why you're applying:
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar
- Exellent communication skills for communicating software & IT golas and implmentation to employee body
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software, programming, and software design
- Courteous and service-oriented attitude & critical thinking skills
- High competence for accuracy & strong attention to detail
What's in it for you:
- Competitive base slary with a bonus plan
- Telework benefit
- Bagels, donuts, & coffee for breakfast everyday
- Full-time, set schedule in a casual, laid back atmosphere
- Company-subsidized healthcare, dental, and vision insurance
- Tuition reimbursement & continuing education opportunities
- Generous 401K plan
- Generous paid time off
- Pet—friendly office
- Awesome events & activities (themed parties, lunch & learns, company sports teams)
Do you want to be a part of the DWM legacy?
Send a copy of your resume and an explanation of why you’re the best one for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org.