Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Keppel Corporation Marine
Keppel Corporation Marine urgently required following position for Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Keppel Corporation Marine Jobs Details:
- To define the Job Description of a Assistant QA Engineer (Coating) / QA Engineer (Coating).
- Able to understand and follow KSL’s Health, Safety and Environment policies.
- Able to understand and follow KSL’s Quality policies.
- Review technical specifications, drawings, procedures and standard required in the project.
- Prepare project quality documents, Inspection and Test plan and procedures.
- Oversee daily Coating inspection activities.
- Monitor the project schedule for Coating activities.
- Maintain and upkeep the equipment use for coating work.
- Supervise and review Technician(s) daily work activities and work processes to enhance efficiency and productivity.
- Prepare Inspection and Test Plan prior to submission for review by Senior QA Engineer (Coating).
- Liaise and advise the Shipwright Section and Client Representatives on quality assurance issues related to Coating and Surface Preparation.
- Ensure proper documentation of project inspection and test activities including delivery dossiers.
- Initiate recommendations and provide solutions on project problems through designated channels.
- Perform internal audits on project documents and inspection activities.
- Ensure that all standard operating procedures comply with specifications, quality standards, statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Any other assigned duties and responsibilities.
- Degree / Diploma in Naval Architecture / Civil / Marine and Offshore / Mechanical / Engineering. NACE Level 2.
- At least 3 years of relevant Quality Assurance working experience, preferably in the offshore and marine industry.
BUSINESS UNITKeppel Offshore & Marine