Clinical Research Associate Jobs Vacancy in Target Pharmasolutions Durham
Target Pharmasolutions Durham urgently required following position for Clinical Research Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Clinical Research Associate Jobs Vacancy in Target Pharmasolutions Durham Jobs Details:
Please note: This position is only considering candidates that can work out of our Durham, NC office. This is an In house CRA position
Conduct site management and data monitoring of assigned clinical sites. Ensure that all activities are conducted in accordance with applicable Good Clinical Practices (GCP) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Conduct site selection visits to ensure that the facilities and staff are adequate for conducting studies.
- Conduct site initiation visits to ensure sites and study staff are adequately trained and prepared to conduct the study.
- Verify that the research site investigator(s) and study personnel are conducting the study according to the study protocol, GCPs, and regulatory requirements to ensure protection and ethical treatment of human subjects.
- Perform monitoring activities per the monitoring plan (e.g. verification of source documents, informed consent review, site communications, follow up on data anomalies, etc.).
- Review accuracy and completeness of site records (i.e., essential documents, query resolution, and other study documents).
- Ensure complete reporting and proper documentation of monitoring activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree, preferable in science or in a related field. 3 years of previous CRA or advanced clinical data experience. Real world evidence or phase IV experience preferred. Experience in GI or Immunology preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Excellent knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) in conduct of clinical studies. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent Microsoft Office skills as well as computer data acquisition and report writing. Ability to interact with all levels of internal and external contacts. Ability to independently set and manage multiple priorities. Ability to demonstrate advanced judgment and decision-making ability in the execution / oversight of study sites.
This is an office-based position. Most monitoring activities are completed remotely, however occasional travel may be required.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Job Type: Full-time
- Clinical Monitoring: 3 years (Required)
- Durham, NC (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Monday to Friday