Shoe Sales Associate Jobs Vacancy in Stan Fit For Your Feet Greenfield
Stan Fit For Your Feet Greenfield urgently required following position for Shoe Sales Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Shoe Sales Associate Jobs Vacancy in Stan Fit For Your Feet Greenfield Jobs Details:
Passionate about shoes? You don’t need to be an expert or have worked with shoes before. We will teach you the details.
Looking for passionate people that love shoes, fashion and helping others! Stan’s is a family owned Milwaukee based business where shoes and people are our passion. Since 1950 we have been fitting the feet of professionals, medical professionals, teachers, chefs, travelers, runners, explorers of life and shoe lovers! We specialize in fit, style, and quality. We are more than just quality shoes; we offer a fitting experience that you won’t find anywhere else. We send our local buyers across the globe to bring stylish, comfortable shoes and accessories back to Wisconsin. In addition to shoes, we specialize in having fun with our customers – always making a friend! Every day at Stan’s is different! You never know who you will meet. You don’t need to know feet or shoes, we’ll teach you. The fit experience begins with shoes, but the potential is exponential when you’re with your customers.
As long as you’re willing to learn, join our Stan’s family, and assist others in walking our world, apply today!
- Achieve personal sales goals while supporting the goals of the team
- Greet customers in a positive, engaging and authentic manner
- Motivated by sales goals and numbers
- Drive to build personal clientele
- Develop loyal customer relationship by communicating in-store events, new store merchandise, and shoe parties
- Willingness to work as a team to pitch in whenever needed
- Respect for space, other colleagues, customers, and Stan’s brand
- Provide the best shoe fitting experience in Milwaukee, abiding by Stan’s core values and non-negotiables, measuring both feet and suggesting styles based upon customer need and trends
- Enroll all customers in Stan’s Solemates Rewards Program to build customer relationship
- Perform additional teamwork tasks including, re-merchandising, displays, stock work, transfers, light cleaning, event/promotion set up
- Learn about trends, fashions, and cross sell/up sell opportunities at In Store meetings with guest speakers
- Get rewarded for consistency, loyalty, and hard work.
- Participate in continuing education opportunities to build knowledge and improve sales numbers
- Permission to be yourself. Be authentic. Be fun. Share your personality in creating our positive work environment.
- Be Milwaukee and local proud. Passion for local business and community.
- Must have flexibility to work a rotation of day, evening, and weekend shifts. May be scheduled to work 6 days a week during peak business times.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Prior retail or customer service experience is a plus!
- Generous Employee Discount
- All major Holidays Off (Enjoy the day with your friends and family!)
- Paid Vacation & Sick Days
- No crazy mall hours – we determine our hours! (We close early on weekends and keep normal hours on Black Friday)
- Support and continuing education for individual success
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
Job Type: Part-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
- One location
- Store Discount
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Sick Time
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Store Manager
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Weekends required
- Day shift
- Night shift