Manufacturing Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Avl Technologies Asheville
Avl Technologies Asheville urgently required following position for Manufacturing Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manufacturing Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Avl Technologies Asheville Jobs Details:
- Evaluates manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors, Product Engineering, and Manufacturing Personnel; soliciting observations from technicians.
- Develops manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors, Product Engineering, and Manufacturing Personnel.
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
- Provides manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements.
- Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides manufacturing engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting special service.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed to meet company objectives.
- Train and mentor other Manufacturing Engineering Team Members and Assembly Technicians.
- Travel as required.
- Other tasks and projects as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering with strong emphasis on mechanical skills. Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing setting.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Manufacturing Engineering: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement