Asset Management Business Support Specialist Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Columbus
- Asset Management Business Support Specialist Analyst
- Morgan Chase
- Columbus OH
- 08 Jun, 2019 30+ days ago
Morgan Chase Columbus urgently required following position for Asset Management Business Support Specialist Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Asset Management Business Support Specialist Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Columbus Jobs Details:
- Support a group of J.P. Morgan external and internal client advisors and relationship managers (‘field partners”) to help them meet their objective and goals in a compliant, timely manner
- Facilitate production of plan and participant communications including pricing models for prospects and existing clients
- Facilitate plan changes including but not limited to, contractual agreements and investment menus
- Coordinate appropriate reviews and completion of plan and participant communications
- Support special project requests
- Identify and communicate outstanding invoices to field partners, as well as, support aging fee invoicing and fee management for field partners
- Energetic, self-starter who thrives in fast paced team environment
- Ability to provide high quality deliverables with competing priorities
- Ability to manage multiple projects and continuously prioritize their deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe Professional, Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- FINRA Series 6 or 7 licensed preferred
- Intermediate Excel proficiency preferred.
- Working knowledge of ERISA defined contribution plans preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in J.P. Morgan internal sites such as: NEXUS, WebCRD, FGS, Materials Library, SharePoint and FileNet preferred.