Quality Control Technician Jobs Vacancy in Spx Orlando
Spx Orlando urgently required following position for Quality Control Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Quality Control Technician Jobs Vacancy in Spx Orlando Jobs Details:
- Follow and adhere to published schedules for truck production
- Read Through Component Lists and Special instructions on Vehicle and verify and log any discrepancy.
- Perform Visual Acceptance Inspections when truck is moved from VA Manufacturing using the proper QC Inspection forms.
- Perform Mechanical & Electrical Inspections on assigned Vehicle using the proper QC Inspection forms.
- Perform Equipment Inspections on assigned Vehicle using the proper QC Inspection forms.
- Prepare Vehicle for Final QC Acceptance run-up and Sign off by Area Lead or Supervisor.
- Perform Inventory for all accessories for the Vehicle and mark on appropriate sheets.
- Pack up all accessories by using Bubble Wrap and / or Boxes. Mark PN. On outside.
- Help Detailer clean Vehicle and get the Items verified and worked off on Hit List.
- Ship Vehicles after completed and ready.
- Inform Area Lead of any tools required to perform job.
- Inform Area Lead of Vacation Time requests. (1 week in advance)
- Call into Area Lead if sick or late. (Prior to work start time)
- Keep area neat and clean of all Debris, cord’s, Spills, etc., on a daily basis.
- Electrical / Mechanical assembly, Audio & Video Equipment
- Computer experience in Windows 10 and Microsoft Word
Required Education and Experience
- HS Diploma
Work Authorizations / Security Clearance / Additional Eligibility Requirements
- Post Offer Background check and drug screening required
Working Conditions / Work Schedule / Travel
- 6 AM – 2: 30 PM Monday – Friday
- Overtime required depending on manufacturing needs- may include a Saturday
- Ability to use computers and office equipment, light lifting and other physical requirements necessary to perform essential job functions.
- Must be able to grip and operate hand tools
- Must be able to grip fine contacts and wires with one hand and operate crimping tool with the other hand
- Must be able to see fine components and have manual dexterity to properly place and solder these components.
- Must be able to lift and carry 30 lbs.
- Safety Glasses must be worn at all times when in the production areas.
- Steel toe shoes must be worn at all times when in the production areas.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
CUES is the world's leading manufacturer of closed circuit television video (CCTV) inspection, rehabilitation, pipe profiling equipment and pipeline inspection/asset management software for sanitary and storm sewers, industrial process lines, and water lines. With our headquarters and manufacturing facility located in Orlando, FL, we dedicate over 70,000 square feet and over 360+ full time employees to serve and support our customers. Additional facilities with stocking warehouses and service personnel are located in southern and northern California, Georgia, Wisconsin, Oregon, and Ontario, Canada.
CUES is a n indirect subsidiary of SPX Corporation, and is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.