Design Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Industries Schenectady
Industries Schenectady urgently required following position for Design Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Design Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Industries Schenectady Jobs Details:
P1 Industries is a manufacturing and engineering firm that seeks to revitalize American manufacturing through entrepreneurship. Our entrepreneurial approach to every order keeps us hungry and humble. We are always learning, always growing, and always pushing. We work in aerospace & defense, oil & gas, power generation equipment, high pressure CBD extraction, and more, constantly bringing excellence and efficiency to all we do.
Our team is expanding and we’re looking for a design engineer to add to our production process. The design engineer works closely with all parts of the team from senior engineers to sales to production to develop and optimize new products, production processes and documentation; optimize current processes and introduce cost reductions; and prepare solid models, assemblies, detailed drawings, bills of material, and work instructions.
- Create and modify solid models, assemblies, bills of material, detailed drawings, and work instructions
- Communicate with internal and customer engineering and commercial teams
- Research supplier sources and negotiate prices for materials and outside services
- Provide engineering support to machining and fabrication team
- Special projects as applicable
- Bachelor’s in engineering or related field and/or 3+ years of experience in engineering or related field
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and SolidWorks
- Ability to read mechanical drawings and understand technical specifications
- Experience solid modeling, creating/maintaining assemblies, and detailed drawings
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with and effectively communicate and problem solve with team members
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Organizational skills required to manage complex projects and changing customer demands and priorities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding work environment
*Must be authorized to work in the US for any employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance