Activities Aide Jobs Vacancy in Rennes Health And Rehab Center De Pere
Rennes Health And Rehab Center De Pere urgently required following position for Activities Aide. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Activities Aide Jobs Vacancy in Rennes Health And Rehab Center De Pere Jobs Details:
Do you enjoy a FUN work environment? Do you like working with a great team and helping others? Check out this exciting opportunity that offers it all!
Competitive Wages! Pay for Experience! PTO Match! Shift Differentials! Fun/Safe Work Environment! Health, Dental and Vision Insurance! 401(k) Retirement Plan!
We also pride ourselves on a NO MANDATION policy! That's right, we will not mandate hours but instead offer voluntary incentives. Ensuring shift coverage is our job, not yours!
BE A PART OF THE RENNES TRADITION!
Rennes Group prides itself on being a family-owned business. In each of our 12 beautiful facilities, we dedicate ourselves to providing high quality, personalized care to meet the growing needs of our senior population. We demonstrate a commitment to the communities we're located in and value our reputation of providing excellent services to our residents and their families.
We are seeking an activity aide who:
- Assists, instructs and supervises residents with scheduled activities (arts, crafts, games, outings, group gatherings, gardening, parties, cooking, movies, reality boards)
- Encourages and reminds residents of activities and/or community functions. Assists with locating and transporting to activity area
- Assists with meeting resident needs (serving in dining room, passing refreshments, transporting residents to/from rooms and common areas)
- Assists in decorating for holidays and special events making use of existing materials; encourages client participation in making decorations.
- Can complete tasks timely, maintain clean work environment, work well with others
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Possesses the ability to assume responsibility in carrying out an activity program, flexible enough to change plans when the situation warrants and capable of enthusiasm and willingness to learn new ideas and skills.
- Must be able to work well with clients as a professional. Must have a sincere desire to work with the elderly and the developmentally disabled. Patience, tact, cheerful disposition, enthusiasm, and dependability are essential. Ability to handle clients based on the maturity level at which they function. Ability to treat client information as confidential.
No previous experience in this field required.
Apply Now - Join Our Team!