Appointment And Scheduling Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Baylor College Medicine Houston
Baylor College Medicine Houston urgently required following position for Appointment And Scheduling Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Appointment And Scheduling Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Baylor College Medicine Houston Jobs Details:
Performs varied duties at a clinic and schedules tests and appointments. Enters physicians’ orders, patient examination status, patient history, and so forth. Schedules patient appointments, assists the clinic manager, and may assume functional responsibility in the absence of supervisor.
- Schedules examinations and informs physician office and/or patient of exam preps, date, and time of exam and special instructions.
- Maintains schedule log and distributes daily to all areas of organization.
- Performs cross-checks for procedural or scheduling conflicts to ensure accuracy of exam.
- Notifies specialty areas of scheduling changes as needed.
- Acquires clinical notes as needed prior to exam.
- Renders first aid when necessary and notifies appropriate personnel of emergency situations, as documented by the quality improvement monitor, supervisor, or medical staff.
- Maintains confidentiality of passwords/codes for all information systems and patient information, as observed by supervisor.
- Verifies and confirms patient identification and patient information including patient precautions and other vital information on all documentation, as observed by supervisor.
- Communicates in an appropriate manner as outlined in the patient care manual.
- Required: High school diploma or GED.
- Required: Three years of relevant experience.
- None required.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.