Warehouse Worker Amtrak Jobs Vacancy in Aramark New Orleans
Aramark New Orleans urgently required following position for Warehouse Worker Amtrak. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Warehouse Worker Amtrak Jobs Vacancy in Aramark New Orleans Jobs Details:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Performs transfers or products and/or merchandise to and from the warehouse
- Responsible for receiving products and merchandise, checking for quality and damages to items, and the proper storage of the delivered products and merchandise
- Responsible for operating equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks, etc.
- Perform physical inventory as needed
- Processes requests for supplies, prepares merchandise for delivery, and prepares packages for shipping according to established procedures
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Must be able to follow basic safety procedures and precautions due to physical risks
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Basic math and counting skills required
- Requires frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling up to 50 lbs
- Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran