Vendor Associate San Diego Jobs Vacancy in Quicken Loans Inc San Diego
Quicken Loans Inc San Diego urgently required following position for Vendor Associate San Diego. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Vendor Associate San Diego Jobs Vacancy in Quicken Loans Inc San Diego Jobs Details:
Who We Are
One Reverse Mortgage is one of the fastest-growing reverse mortgage companies in the nation. Every day, more and more senior homeowners choose One Reverse Mortgage for their home financing needs.
A Vendor Analyst acts as a liaison by making and receiving telephone calls, faxing and emailing orders to outside vendors, and, obtaining and verifying information to meet loan requirements. A Vendor Analyst is in constant contact with Homeowner’s insurance company, Mortgage Lenders, Homeowner’s Associations, Credit Bureau’s, IRS and third party vendors to obtain necessary documentation to satisfy loan conditions.
- Sending orders and obtaining/verifying information with outside vendors
- Obtaining the status/ETA of vendor documents
- Contacting/utilizing resources online to obtain information in order to complete an order
- Creating/maintaining relationships with vendors for on time delivery, reliable status response and geographic coverage
- Sends orders by transmitting information by fax, email, mail, telephone
- Maintains hot list by entering and verifying information; updating system
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- “High level” follow-up, organization and attitude is essential
- Must have proper phone etiquette, be able to use office equipment (i.e. copier, scanner) and be proficient at typing
- Good listening skills and note taking are a must
- Must be able to interact with other teams and team members to keep them informed of the status of an order
- Ability to adapt to change will be key. Our company will evolve as often as needed to meet the needs of clients and that will mean learning new methods, additional software and skills; working with new groups of people; finding new ways to make our process better
- Computer and software literate with ability to learn new systems quickly and adapt to new technology
- Must be self-starter, self-motivated and willing to work extra hours as needed
- Strong sense of urgency with a passion to provide exceptional client service