Sales Development Representative Jobs Vacancy in Eventbrite Nashville
Eventbrite Nashville urgently required following position for Sales Development Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Development Representative Jobs Vacancy in Eventbrite Nashville Jobs Details:
Eventbrite is disrupting a huge industry in desperate need of a shakeup. As a Sales Development Rep, you are the first point of contact for sales efforts. You’ll generate demand, interest, and excitement for Eventbrite while creating a pipeline of business to arm our Account Executives.
What makes Sales at Eventbrite so exciting? You’ll be working with event organizers of everything from music festivals to concert venues to complicated registrations for mud runs, beer festivals, conferences, and much more. Our horizontal platform means no one conversation with a potential client is the same. There is no script, no one-size-fits-all solution. We’re consultative sales experts, and we train and invest in our smart, goal-oriented team to grow their careers here at Eventbrite.
We are building a best-in-class sales organization comprised of motivated and talented go-getters. The opportunity is big, competition is fierce, and we have miles to go before we sleep. This team is responsible for working with creators of events ranging from fundraisers to mud runs, concerts and fairs. Learn more about our Nashville sales team here and meet some of the Britelings on the team.
As a Sales Development Rep, you’re the first line of contact to prospective clients. As the first line of contact, you must be able to understand the diverse business needs of our event organizers. You’re quick on your feet, and your grit and resilience help you handle objections like a pro. You’ll become an expert in the event industry and the Eventbrite solution. You’ll use your convincing personality and passion for winning to raise the bar of success, documenting and tracking qualified opportunities to pass on to the Account Executive team.
- Represent Eventbrite with style and grace to prospective clients
- Become an expert in the event industry and the Eventbrite product
- Consult on how the Eventbrite platform can be used to make any kind of event wildly successful
- Document qualified opportunities to pass on to the Account Executive team
- Smash quotas and continually raise the bar
- Maintain a deep understanding of the entire sales process
THE SKILL SET
- 1-2 years experience in a phone sales role as part of a SaaS, 2.0, or ASP company OR a driven, whip-smart, and eager-to-learn new grad who thrives in fast paced environments
- Experience with mid-high volume cold calling
- A fearless ability to proactively engage new clients
- A consultative sales approach and knowledge of how to maintain control of a conversation
- The skills to passionately and clearly articulate value/benefit
- A knack for asking great questions to uncover issues with a prospect’s current process
- A firm understanding of how to qualify buyer interest and identify target customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A team-player attitude with a strong desire to help improve internal processes beyond just your day-to-day tasks
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
Eventbrite is a global ticketing and event technology platform, powering millions of live experiences each year. We empower creators of events of all shapes and sizes – from music festivals, experiential yoga, political rallies to gaming competitions –– by providing them the tools and resources they need to seamlessly plan, promote, and produce live experiences around the world. Last year, the team served 795,000 creators hosting nearly 4 million experiences across 170 countries. Meet some of the Britelings that make it happen.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Sign up to keep in touch and we’ll let you know when we have new positions on our team.
Eventbrite is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.