Residential Mortgage Loan Officer Sales Position Jobs Vacancy in Cranbrook Loans Clinton Township
Cranbrook Loans Clinton Township urgently required following position for Residential Mortgage Loan Officer Sales Position. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Residential Mortgage Loan Officer Sales Position Jobs Vacancy in Cranbrook Loans Clinton Township Jobs Details:
Cranbrook Loans Group (CLG) is Hiring Mortgage Loan Officers (MLO)
Job Description: -
This sales position is a flexible opportunity for people oriented candidates. Mortgage Loan officers generate loan business through relationship skills and marketing efforts to establish a client base; follow up on loan leads provided by Cranbrook Loans through telemarketing, call center, and internet lead generation. The responsibility of the Mortgage Loan Officer is to originate residential real estate mortgage loans in accordance with CLG’s process and product guidelines.
The CLG MLO is responsible for gathering documents at the time of registering a loan and is expected to remain, along with the loan processor, the point of contact with the customer during the duration of the loan. This person is to maintain high standards of client satisfaction and quality, and ensure sales/originator systems and work flows are efficiently controlled. The CLG MLO is responsible for knowing all Federal Regulations and bank policies/procedures. The CLG LO is to keep informed of trends and developments in the real estate market and mortgage industry. In addition, the CLG LO is to develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of products and services as well as knowledge of competitors and competitive products.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must be a self-starter and enjoy generating sales
- Operate with integrity, honesty and professionalism
As a Cranbrook Loans Loan Officer you'll enjoy the following:
- Top tier compensation
- Experienced MLO Signing bonus (with pipeline)
- Performance Based Pay with Performance Draw
- Unlimited Earnings Potential
- Extremely competitive interest rates for your clients
- In House Processing, and Excellent Support Staff
- Unlimited Leads.
- Full Product line including FHA and VA, USDA, Conforming, and Reverse Mortgages.
- Ability to lend in multiple states.
-Compensation and Financial Securities Plans
- Competitive, Performance Based Pay
- Incentive and Bonus plans
- Unlimited Income Opportunity
- Retirement IRA/401k
- Over The top Benefits (production based budget)
- Budget for Car Payment, and Fuel
- Contributions to your favorite Charity
- Contributions to groups you want to sponsor
- Education funds for you and/or your children
- Funds For Child care.
- Funds for your or your familys extra activities (baseball, gym, yoga, soccer etc...)
- Developmental Work Experience
- Formal Skills Training
- Training Libraries
- Health Insurance Program
Life Values/Work-Life Plans
- Flexible work arrangements
- Work from our office or your home
- Atmosphere and tools
- Clean, courteous, and professional atmosphere.
To apply Send your resume through this system or by fax 586-649-2351.To schedule a prescreen call (586) 649-2350 after you have emailed or faxed your resume.
Visit our career website at https://cranbrookloans.com/careers-2/ and our retail website at Www.CranbrookLoans.Com
We are located at 41800 Hayes Road Clinton Township MI 48038.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Salary: $1.00 to $125,000.00 /year
- Mortgage Loan Officer: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Other types of insurance
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Child Care benefits
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Commuting/travel assistance
- Flexible schedules
Hours per week:
- Team Lead