Bankruptcy Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Trinity Financial Services Llc Newport Beach
Trinity Financial Services Llc Newport Beach urgently required following position for Bankruptcy Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Bankruptcy Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Trinity Financial Services Llc Newport Beach Jobs Details:
Trinity Financial Services, LLC. is a leading acquirer of distressed residential real estate. Trinity has developed into a diversified, vertically integrated company, expanding its business to include non-performing loans, residential property rehabilitation, residential sales and property management.
The Bankruptcy Specialist is responsible for timely processing of residential mortgage creditor - debtor matters in compliance with all federal and state laws, and regulatory requirements. The Specialist will lend their subject matter expertise to fulfillment of control objectives and oversight of departmental processes, either existing or in development. The Specialist will perform all duties for an assigned portfolio of loans regardless of geographic concentration or stage last completed. This effort will be coordinated within the prioritization of daily functions based on imminent nature of actions required and the overall targets established.
- Once assigned, conduct a review of the bankruptcy file. Coordinate with local counsel for processing and managing the bankruptcy matter.
- Manages bankruptcy proceedings on assigned cases by interacting and providing clear and concise instructions to various parties such as attorneys, debtors? counsel, trustees, realtors, appraisers and any other party involved with the bankruptcy.
- Monitor attorney performance by reviewing all proceedings, records and timeframes in addition to working all system / database activities throughout the bankruptcy process; includes MFR, POC, APOC, Objections to Plan, etc.
- Diligently follow up on all outstanding communications, written or verbal, internal and external.
- Upon request, provides the attorney with accurate bankruptcy reinstatement, payoff and proof-of-claim figures as well as accurately executed documents as required.
- Perform required research on loans with questionable items (e.g. the application of payments, proper notifications, etc.).
- Process Discharge and Dismissal results within company guidelines.
- Actively review and pursue loss mitigation alternatives in all appropriate customer circumstances, and forward any potential customers to Loss Mitigation for consideration.
- Execute documents as authorized and in adherence with document execution procedures and standards.
- Escalate or resolve timely any matters that may pose a risk to the company in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Assist in on the job training for new specialists and provide submit matter expertise for projects, procedures, training documentation, and escalated matters as needed.
- Accepts other duties as assigned.
Essential Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of Real Estate / Loan documents, including loan closing and foreclosure
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all parties involved in the foreclosure events, both internal and external.
- Ability to use sound judgment and make appropriate decisions.
- Detail oriented with effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and meet critical deadlines while managing accuracy and quality.
- Ability to independently solve complex problems within set policy and procedures.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Mortgage servicing experience, strong knowledge of the types of foreclosures and expertise in how foreclosure affects a mortgage loan.
- Industry experience in foreclosure, bankruptcy and/or loss mitigation.
Machines, Office Equipment & Software:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.