Digital Content Studio Talent Producer Toledo Jobs Vacancy in Buckeye Broadband Dayton
Buckeye Broadband Dayton urgently required following position for Digital Content Studio Talent Producer Toledo. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Content Studio Talent Producer Toledo Jobs Vacancy in Buckeye Broadband Dayton Jobs Details:
Buckeye Community Arts Network (BCAN) has an immediate opening for Digital Content Studio Talent/Producer. The Digital Content Studio (DCS) Talent/Producer is responsible for all facets of digital project production including writing, editing, and reporting for Buckeye Broadband’s flagship digicast, as well as the DCS digital and social media platforms. From aggregating, stacking, writing, producing and distributing two daily 30 minute digicast to enterprising and producing feature storytelling for multi-platforms, the DCS Talent/Producer is a proven self-starter and team player who thrives in the high-energy, fast paced culture of digital journalism. An experienced storyteller, producer and anchor, the DCS Producer is tasked with all facets of managing the concept-to-completion news gathering process.
- Bachelor degree in Communications or other relevant field - Required
- 2 Years of experience producing, editing and feature story writing – Required
- 2 Years of experience working in news environment – Required
- Experience with Newsroom Production Systems like ENPS or iNews – Preferred
- Working Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and codecs for web video – Preferred
- Agile – Embraces change; adaptable and flexible; sense of urgency;
- Innovative – Uses critical thinking; Creativity; Continuous learning; Challenges the status quo.
- Customer Focused – External/Internal; Creates the exceptional customer experience; demonstrates a sales and service mentality;
- Collaborative – Teamwork, Proactive knowledge sharing, Constructive Conflict;
- Accountable – See it, Own it, Solve it, Do it; Hold each other accountable.
We offer a top-notch compensation and benefits program.
Qualified applicants may apply online at www.buckeyebroadband.com/careers
Buckeye is an Equal Opportunity Employee
Job Type: Full-time
- producing, editing and feature story writing: 2 years (Required)
- working in news environment: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement