Talent Acquisition Coordinator Candidate Care Team Gbs Jobs Vacancy in Aramark Nashville
- Talent Acquisition Coordinator Candidate Care Team Gbs
- Nashville TN
- 12 Sep, 2019 4 days ago
Aramark Nashville urgently required following position for Talent Acquisition Coordinator Candidate Care Team Gbs. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator Candidate Care Team Gbs Jobs Vacancy in Aramark Nashville Jobs Details:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Partner with recruiters to generate offer letter details and leadership approvals
- Communicate with internal and external candidates regarding pre-employment details.
- Complete a quality control check on all paperwork to ensure all necessary candidate information is provided.
- Track applicants in systems to trigger third party and internal activities.
- Provide excellent customer service by providing status updates and proactively notifying hiring teams of any delays
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1-3 years prior administrative experience
- Basic understanding of Recruiting and HR concepts, policies and procedures, and administrative procedures, a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to provide the highest level of customer service to internal and external customers
- Demonstrated analytical skills with the ability to learn new systems or applications
- Proficient in MS Office
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran