Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Amazon Com Services Inc Seattle
Amazon Com Services Inc Seattle urgently required following position for Business Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Amazon Com Services Inc Seattle Jobs Details:
- Bachelor degree required.
- Experience with SQL,Tableau, Salesforce, Microsoft Excel to include making charts, data manipulation, pivot tables, and visual basic knowledge
- Proven problem-solving skills, and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate across data functions and levels of leadership.
- Ability to work well in ambiguous environment
- Strong operational data understanding, including potential impact of data decisions on various internal/external stakeholders, systems and processes
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you would like to help us expand our hourly workforce by building a strong Alternative Workforce Supplier Program, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for dynamic, organized self-starter to join as Business Analyst for our Alternative Workforce Supplier Program.
Identifying this workforce can only be obtained through developing strong community supplier relationships and providing jobs to those who may not have considered Amazon in the past. Our vision is to create mutually beneficial community supplier partnerships and develop programs where we can attract a variety of candidates including people of all abilities. In order to ensure our sites are receiving appropriate support across the program and have a single point of contact we are searching for a leader to drive funnel coordination and performance measurement. That means the freedom to build and create proactive auditing, processes and reporting techniques from the ground up.
This role requires an individual with excellent analytical problem solving abilities, knowledge of data intelligence solutions, great judgment, clear communication skills, and a track record of delivering problem solving solutions. Results matter for both our internal business as well as external stakeholders, capturing data as the Program unfolds, identifying trends and creating meaning is of the utmost importance. This position’s ability to use numbers to create a narrative is an essential component in determining how the program improves – changing lives and contributing to hiring goals.
- Interact cross-functionally with a variety of people and teams.
- Manage and continually improve ongoing reporting, analysis, and standard work processes
- Evaluate and make recommendations regarding possible courses of action in a high-ambiguity environment, making use of both quantitative analysis and data judgment.
- Perform regular system audits to ensure complete and accurate reporting of data/metrics
- Perform virtual and physical deep-dives to find the root causes behind variances of key parameters over a given time-period, as well as provide recommendations to pursue corrective action.
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience as a Data Analyst or related
- Effective in a small, multi-disciplined, fast-paced team environment
- Have ability to consistently deliver results with quick turnaround
- Strong spirit of innovation, self-starter, independent, and with ability to come up with solutions to meet data problems
- Ability to work with data owners to define key data questions and build data sets that answer those questions
- Robust sense of accountability and sound personal judgment with the capacity to handle confidential information and escalate issues effectively
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age