Administrative Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Barr Credit Services Inc Tucson
Barr Credit Services Inc Tucson urgently required following position for Administrative Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Barr Credit Services Inc Tucson Jobs Details:
Under the direction of the Administrative Operation Manager providing clerical support to various people and departments in support of company goals and objectives.
Essential Job Functions
- Greeting and directing visitors to the appropriate parties.
- Handling basic office duties, such as answering and routing phones, responding to emails, maintaining employee, financial, and client records, and data entry and reporting
- Supporting employees by facilitating interdepartmental communications and interactions between internal and external parties.
- Ensuring that the office is well-maintained, organized, and secure.
- Assisting with special projects, such as process improvements and budget development.
- Coordinating and trade shows; including but not limited to staff travel to trade shows, company meetings and conferences and assists, including registration, trade booth supplies shipment and tradeshow lead distribution to the appropriate sales representatives in a timely manner.
- Coordination of company functions, luncheons, client visits.
- Creates routine and error free correspondence, spreadsheets and other reports in support of department or organization as needed, in the proper format and distributes as assigned
Education and Work Experience
- Must have a H.S diploma or GED.
- Must have at least 2-3-year administrative experience (preferably in the collection industry.)
- Familiarity with the coordination of tradeshow are preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of and the ability to independently operate standard office equipment.
- Proficient in using MS Office and ability to learn debt collection related applications/software.
- Knowledge of or the ability to learn the legal process and understand legal terminology.
- Must have the ability to perform basic math skills and apply basic math concepts including the ability to calculate figures and percentages.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to write a grammatically correct sentence and be understood verbally using the English language.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels of the organization and professionally represent the organization when speaking with clients, debtors and others in or outside the organization.
- Must have the ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions within the scope of the job.
- Ability to take and follow direction including the ability to understand and implement company policies and procedures.
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to establish and manage multiple and sometimes competing priorities.
- Must be able to exchange accurate information and frequently/continually communicates with others via email, fax and phone
- Must have the ability to work independently or as a team member.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position greater than 75%of the workday
- Must be able to occasionally move about inside the office to access office machinery, file cabinets, and attend meetings.
- Must be able to constantly operate a computer and other office productivity machinery such as computer printer, office phone, and copy machine
- Must be able to endure repetitive movement of hands and fingers – typing and/or writing
- Must have the ability to see details at a close range (within a few feet of the observer)
Must have the ability to speak clearly so others can understand, to hear and understand the speech of another person and communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Work primarily in a climate-controlled environment with minimal safety/health hazard potential.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Sedentary, frequent near vision use for reading and computer use; seldom/frequent stressful conditions.
** Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
**This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Administrative: 2 years (Preferred)