Accounting Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Promise Hotels Tulsa
Promise Hotels Tulsa urgently required following position for Accounting Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounting Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Promise Hotels Tulsa Jobs Details:
Assist in day to day finance operations and he / she is primarily responsible for computing, recording, collecting, analyzing and verifying numerical data for use in maintaining accounting records of the financial operations of the hotel.
Additionally responsible for generating bills and collect all revenue owed to the hotel in an accurate, timely manner in accordance with accounting policies and procedures. Also Assist the General Manager in directing the financial activities of the hotel
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in managing revenues received and dispersed including accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, audit, General Ledger reporting.
- Cash handling functions for the hotel and reconcile all cash dropped at the front desk.
- Assist with analysing financial statements on a monthly basis and report any variances to the concerned department heads.
- Assist with financial and tax audits.
- Assist with preparing tax returns and corporate reporting requirements.
- Assist the financial Controller with systems administration, budget preparations, inventories, monthly closings and full P & L responsibility.
- Assist financial Controller with completing the year-end audit process.
- Review and approve all reconciliation and audit work papers.
- Post city ledger payments in property management system, reconcile and bill all city ledger accounts.
- Perform follow-up billing and credit collection documentation and inform Controller of any potential uncollected accounts.
- Reconcile credit card back-up to General Cashier Summary and inform Controller of any discrepancies.
- Bill out credit cards (AMEX, DINERS, etc.) and also maintain accurate and legible logs for all credit cards.
- Reconciles bank statements.
- Prepare wire transfer confirmations for reimbursable invoices.
- Prepare credit card authorizations for American Express, Visa, Master, Diners etc. and send to vendors.
- Verify if credit card service charge is billed correctly for all credit card transactions.
- Reviewing all ledger details guest ledger, city ledger and deposit ledgers to validate proper payment and revenue posting.
- If any imbalance or difference found on the ledger then co-ordinate with the PMS team to resolving the same.
- Review the postings, payments, revenue and guest balance reports on a daily basis.
- Ensure correct taxation are applied on all billing software like Property Management systems (PMS), Point of Sale (POS) and SPA software's.
- Assign unique AR number to new approved accounts on both PMS and Back office software.
- Assist in reconciling open account status items.
- Input General Cashier Summary and maintain binder.
- File and distribute credit card cancellations, bulletins and credit warnings.
- Process and follow-up on all returned checks accepted as cash payment.
- Analyze revenues, commissions and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis.
- Maintain Vendor’s permanent files and Certificates of Insurance.
- Maintain contracts for vendors.
- Rotating monthly audits of inventories / Enter final inventory totals into spreadsheet.
- Maintain Office supplies and order as needed.
Strong organizational skills with attention to detail. Ability to compile facts and figures. Command of the English language both written and verbal.
Proficiency with MS Office (Excel / Word) and experience with PMS like Opera, Room master, Protel, Visual One, Delphi, Sun Finance, Oracle Finance, SAP etc.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Accounting: 1 year (Required)
- Hospitality: 1 year (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules