Site Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Boys Girls Clubs Central Florida Winter Garden
Boys Girls Clubs Central Florida Winter Garden urgently required following position for Site Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Site Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Boys Girls Clubs Central Florida Winter Garden Jobs Details:
Responsible for overseeing the delivery of a broad range of programs within assigned location, such as Education, Special Education, Social Recreation, Arts & Crafts and Physical Education. Plan, develop, oversee implementation and supervise programs and program staff.
KEY ROLES (Essential Job Responsibilities):
Prepare Youth for Success
1. Plan and oversee the administration of designated programs and activities that support Youth Development Outcomes:
- Establish program objectives consistent with organizational goals and mission.
- Oversee the provision of day-to-day program activities in accordance with established standards and goals.
- Ensure that members are encouraged to participate in a variety of program areas/activities and receive instruction and constructive feedback to develop skills in program area(s).
- Demonstrate leadership to assure conduct, safety and development of members.
Program Development and Implementation
2. Establish and maintain program goals and settings that insure the health and safety of members. Ensure that site staff understand and effectively communicate standards of program; that they ensure program areas are safe, well ventilated and well lit; and that club equipment is maintained in good working condition.
3. Ensure the evaluation of programs on a continual basis and ensures programs/activities respond to member needs and address their gender and cultural diversity.
4. Control program and activity expenditures within approved budget.
5. Allocate and monitor work assigned to program volunteers and staff, providing ongoing feedback and appraisal. Identify and support training and development opportunities for assigned volunteers and staff.
6. Oversee proper record keeping and reporting including activities and events conducted, breakdowns of daily participation figures, notable achievements and any problems/issues.
7. Assists Director of Club Operations with hiring, discipline, termination and scheduling of staff.
8. Holds monthly staff meetings where information and training is disseminated to staff.
9. Ensure productive and effective performance by all program staff and volunteers by conducting daily monitoring and end of session performance evaluations.
Marketing and Public Relations
10. Increase visibility of programs via posting of daily schedule, announcements of upcoming events and the dissemination of timely information for the development of advertising and promotion through mailings, fliers and media releases.
1. May oversee special programs and/or events (i.e. Keystone, Youth of the Year and Awards Programs), and/or participate in the implementation of other unit activities as necessary.
2. May substitute for Program Assistants when necessary.
3. May consult with parents concerning member issues.
Internal: Maintain close, daily contact with middle school staff (professional and volunteer), club members, and supervisor to receive/provide information, discuss issues, explain or interpret guidelines/instructions; instruct, and advise/counsel.
External: Maintain contact as needed with external community groups, schools, member's parents and other to assist in resolving problems.
- Four year degree in related field from an accredited college or university in related field, or a minimum of five years work experience in a Boys or Girls Club or similar organization planning and supervising activities based on the developmental needs of young people.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Group leadership skills, including an understanding of group dynamics.
- Demonstrated organizational, staff and project management abilities.
§ Valid driver license and good driving record.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Physical requirements: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, and policy manuals. Ability to write reports and correspondence. The ability to clearly and concisely exchange/receive ideas, facts and or technical information with others. Ability to visually monitor activities of club members. The employee is required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, climb or balance, and stoop, jump, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee may occasionally lift or move up to 10 pounds. The employee may be required to operate a motor vehicle. Working environment: Normal club environment.
The information presented indicates the general nature and level of work expected of employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain, or to be interpreted as, a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and objectives required of employees assigned to this job.