Asset Manager Jobs Vacancy in Enterprise Community Loan Fund Inc Seattle
Enterprise Community Loan Fund Inc Seattle urgently required following position for Asset Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Asset Manager Jobs Vacancy in Enterprise Community Loan Fund Inc Seattle Jobs Details:
We are hiring for one position either located in Denver, CO, Seattle, WA OR Los Angeles, CA
The Asset Manager will report to the Loan Fund’s CCO and will primarily be tasked with working closely with the CCO and the Loan Fund’s Loan Officers to assist with various loan monitoring and compliance tasks for both on- and off-balance sheet loans and relationships. These tasks may include but not be limited to the following: completing portfolio reviews; providing financial analysis of existing sponsors; tracking and reviewing loans for covenant compliance; working with Loan Fund staff to review and track draw requests for construction projects; negotiating and closing loan modifications; drafting simple modifications as requested; developing and implementing workout plans for trouble loans as necessary; completing quarterly reports on troubled loans; and performing site visits.
Loan Underwriting & Originations
The Asset Manager may periodically be tasked to work with the Loan Officers on underwriting tasks for loan packages that may include but not be limited to performing financial analysis of both for- and non-profit sponsors and/or borrowers, completing 3rd party reviews, and performing site visits. In addition, the Asset Manager may be tasked to underwrite transactions on an individual basis, as necessary.
Other Duties as Assigned
From time to time, the Asset Manager carries out other responsibilities as assigned such as assisting with the development of new programs and/or product initiatives, investor requests, or other special requests as applicable.
- At a minimum 5 years of work experience and an undergraduate degree in business, finance, real estate, urban planning or related field is required.
- Experience with managing a portfolio of real estate based loans for a financial institution with an emphasis on multifamily housing.
- Knowledge of community facility loans such as charter schools and health centers is desired.
- Experience with loan workouts is preferred.
- Proficiency in analyzing financial statements of nonprofit and for-profit organizations
- Experience with reviewing appraisals and real estate proformas, especially for rental housing and community facilities.
- Knowledge of the closing process and loan documents utilized in real estate transactions.
- Familiarity with federal, state, and local government funding sources for capital and operating needs of multi-family housing, special needs housing, and community facilities (e.g. LIHTC, HUD programs, etc.) desired.
- Experience working with both private sector financial institutions and public agencies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Strong computer aptitude skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite Programs are essential.
- Excellent skills in managing multiple tasks while exhibiting a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.