Lending Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Tropical Financial Credit Union Miramar
Tropical Financial Credit Union Miramar urgently required following position for Lending Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Lending Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Tropical Financial Credit Union Miramar Jobs Details:
Job Title: Lending Consultant
Reports to: Lending Consultant Manager
FLSA Status: Non - Exempt
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES: This position is responsible for assisting members and potential members with their financial needs, opens new accounts, processes account transactions, presents the members and potential members. Provides assistance and information regarding products and services to best align and support the Members and Potential Members financial needs.
JOB SPECIFIC DUTIES
- Effectively be able to assist irate members, build rapport and create a ?WOW? experience.
- Provide service that meets the Service Standards defined by Tropical Financial Credit Union as measured by the Net Promoter Score survey; annual goals are established through the Performance Management Process.
- Responsible for inbound and outbound consumer loan origination calls.
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge of Fair Lending.
- Support and provide superior service via phone, faxes and email as a receiver and caller.
- Identify member?s needs and financial goals.
- Responsible for explaining different types of Products and Services to include loans and credit options available that fit the financial needs of the Member. Analyze credit reports, debt to income ratios, loan to value, rates, terms, etc??
- Utilizes consultative sales techniques at every loan opportunity during the loan interviewing process to identify products and services the fit the financial needs of the Members.
- Actively recommend cross-selling alternatives
- Complete loan applications and work with the consumer lending team to communicate loan decision and process.
- Conducts daily follow-up calls and/or telemarketing.
- Responsible for meeting/exceeding monthly sales goals such as credit life, disability, gap and mechanical breakdown.
- Responsible for meeting monthly Mortgage and Home Equity referrals.
- Confer with credit analysts and loan processors to aid in resolving any loan application issues or inquiries.
- Recommend improvement to procedures
- Serve as a mentor to newly hired employees
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in an organized and timely fashion.
- Must be a team player.
- BSA Compliance: every employee is required to uphold the credit union?s compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act and anti-money laundering policies and procedures. Specific functions within TFCU will take into consideration the awareness of unusual or suspicious activity that is relevant to the department.
- In addition to any other assigned training courses, online BSA and OFAC courses must be completed at least annually, as made available by the Training and/or Compliance Departments.
- Ensure ongoing individual compliance with all regulatory requirements established in the SAFE Act, if required.
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge of the Bank Secrecy Act, Customer Identification Program, USA Patriot Act, OFAC, Fair Lending and Credit Card Act.
- Comply with all TFCU policies and procedures to ensure compliance with such regulations.
- Performs related duties as required with or without accommodation.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5 years customer service experience in a call center or related customer service environment. Previous sales and conflict resolution experience and training in a Financial Institution preferred. Excellent verbal communication skills.
- High school diploma or general education (GED).
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as - (policies, procedures, rules, regulations, operating and maintenance instructions).
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively with members or employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiple and divide in all measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to use the computer (MS Outlook and Word)
- Ability to analyze financial data, compute rates, ratio, and percentages.
- Ability to apply good business sense in communicating detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Professional composure in conflicting situations
WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND REQUIREMENTS
Travel, up to 25%
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENT: Verbal phone ability, hearing, sitting at desk, standing at teller counter
MENTAL REQUIREMENTS: Understanding verbal and written communication, grammar, computers
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT USED: Computer, printer, fax, telephone, copier
WORKING CONDITIONS: Financial Institution Environment